Macron wants to ID Muslim kids

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
President Macron has also announced new measures to tackle what he called "Islamist separatism" in France.
The measures include a wide-ranging bill that seeks to prevent radicalisation. It was unveiled on Wednesday, and includes measures such as:
  • Restrictions on home-schooling and harsher punishments for those who intimidate public officials on religious grounds
  • Giving children an identification number under the law that would be used to ensure they are attending school. Parents who break the law could face up to six months in jail as well as large fines
  • A ban on sharing the personal information of a person in a way that allows them to be located by people who want to harm them

Muslims should go a thousand times harder with the anti-France campaign.

And whether you like me or don't, it's not remotely about me. I'm just a follower in this campaign.

Muslims should go a thousand times harder with the anti-France campaign. They should double, triple down. Don't let the energy die out. Don't just forget about the whole thing in a week. The campaign should be kept going and should intensify.

This has nothing to do with any specific individual who is currently alive. France is now threatening Muslim children.

If you don't like me posting, you post but the point is the anti-France campaign has to be continued and made even stronger. I think people should dig in their heels and be ready for it to be a protracted campaign.

This is extremely serious and is not about any specific living individual.

First they insult Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), now they are threatening Muslim children. What's next??

The anti-France campaign has to be carried forward in order to check what France is doing. Muslims cannot just be helpless. There has to be pushback from Muslims.

He's trying to siphon racist votes from LePen in the upcoming elections. A world economy in shambles, Covid ravaging the world and countries locking down left and right, and this beta-male decides to focus all his efforts on bothering muslims

Its their country, honestly think muslim should just leave france. How long do you think they will be Nice to them.
I think they start making strategies with this data use it against their own benifit such as housimg schools, strick social controll on muslim parent in atempt to take their children away.
They have proven themselves to be dangerous and they are going to deal with it acordingly

Princefan

80s fan
Its their country, honestly think muslim should just leave france. How long do you think they will be Nice to them.
I think they start making strategies with this data use it against their own benifit such as housimg schools, strick social controll on muslim parent in atempt to take their children away.
They have proven themselves to be dangerous and they are going to deal with it acordingly
Wow. So you're saying that Muslims deserve to be treated terribly in France. The vast majority of Muslims are just innocent people who want to live their lives in peace. I despise that snail eating stinky country that still charges its former colonies.

Wow. So you're saying that Muslims deserve to be treated terribly in France. The vast majority of Muslims are just innocent people who want to live their lives in peace. I despise that snail eating stinky country that still charges its former colonies.
I did not say that.

Trending

Latest posts