1620249981717.png

1620250048954.png

Sol

?
w

what
View attachment 183642
View attachment 183643
you know nothing about your own culture f disgrace, you really think your people only wore white
you're just like the whitez ignorant, do you really not think your people could've made their own color without anybody's help or they need others especially Arabs help.
The top one needs to make a comeback can even be integrated into modern attire someone made a thread on it recently but cant for the life of me find it

edit. could only find this but its for female clothes

D-84NjOXoAEq1f1

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
The top one needs to make a comeback can even be integrated into modern attire someone made a thread on it recently but cant for the life of me find it

D-84NjOXoAEq1f1
but i think it should've started in 15s

Cultures around the world influence each other via trade, conquest etc.

Many things that are now considered quintessentially English or Italian have foreign origins, such as Tea & Pasta which both came from China [land of inventions].

Last edited:

Som

VIP
I heard from someone that Macawiis was worn by coastal people and not geeljires. Did geeljires even wear it? why is it popular now? so we abandoned our awesome (I don't know the name for it) cloths for something our ancestors didn't wear?

View attachment 183572
Macawiis comes from the Indonesian sarong BUT, Somalis used to wear the same style of long "skirt like" garment but it was usually white.
The macawiis is basically the same stuff but with a colorful pattern, somalia started to wear macawiis after trading with india and Indonesia.
Most of the pictures available show somalis wearing the White macawiis. So basically macawiis is a colorful version of the same garment shown in the picture

D-84NjOXoAEq1f1

This is Somali women in 2010:
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.18.23 PM.png

This will be Somali women in 2030:
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.18.27 PM.png

This will be Somali women in 2100:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm a woman lol. I think I have the right to comment on the societal expectations Somali women have today.

Being a woman doesn't make you exempt from your perverted ways. Even when the thread is about mens attire you get annoyed at the thought of women covering themselves. You're a disgusting through and through.

Trending

Latest posts