Macalin xaliye says women asking for money is a big red flag

Well, the guy is in East Africa and is reflecting the dating game in that environment. His targeted audience is not the hooyo-mataalo kids or Western-raised kids. And frankly, the amount of support he receives from that pool is a testament to this message: The guy is very popular within that crowd.
Doesn’t that make his message even worse though? Women back home by large subscribe to traditional gender roles, why isn’t that enough for them? What do men want then? They’re angry at financially independent women, but also angry at traditional women who will cook and clean but require financial assistance?

no attacks or disrespect please.

Doesn’t that make his message even worse though? Women back home by large subscribe to traditional gender roles, why isn’t that enough for them? What do men want then? They’re angry at financially independent women, but also angry at traditional women who will cook and clean but require financial assistance?

no attacks or disrespect please.

Things are changing back home. Just check the last cliques that I posted. It was geared towards men and how they should take marriage and self improvement very seriously.

Things are changing back home. Just check the last cliques that I posted. It was geared towards men and how they should take marriage and self improvement very seriously.
You didn't answer my question. Also, in what way have things changed? I'm interested in your answer?

I was back during the summer holidays and women are traditional as ever. The reality is that what brings upon change is economic freedom, but even local men are struggling financially, forget women and for women, marriage is still one of the main vehicles in which women can still be provided for.

You didn't answer my question. Also, in what way have things changed? I'm interested in your answer?

I was back during the summer holidays and women are traditional as ever. The reality is that what brings upon change is economic freedom, but even local men are struggling financially, forget women and for women, marriage is still one of the main vehicles in which women can still be provided for.

The OP's clip was about women who demand so much from men during the courtship period. Macalin Xaliye was making very clear that that is a red flag. I tend to agree. Of course, the exception to the rule is if she is in dire need for money because of her poor condition.

Another clip about Cabdi Khasaare 👇

N.B. Unmarried women should listen and take seriously on what kind of men they are going to marry.
First and foremost Abdi Kaasari exists in every community. And due to the fact that no women can predict how a young man who has never married or produced children would behave upon divorce, every civilised society has a court of law that has a form of child support to deal with this issue. Marriage is in fact a contract and not simply a private understanding between a man or woman.

Xaaliye, could have easily have become a good role model for men if he didn't feel the need to be insensitive about Somali women back home. There is no need to bash women who literally cook and clean for their men day and night.

The OP's clip was about women who demand so much from men during the courtship period. Macalin Xaliye was making very clear that that is a red flag. I tend to agree. Of course, the exception to the rule is if she is in dire need for money because of her poor condition.
Yes, I actually agree with him in that regard. I've always said that. But it's his hateful rhetoric about women in general that let's him down.

Yes, in that aspect a woman treating a man as though he is an ATM machine is rather ceeb and she lacks tact. But at the same time, Xaliye attacks financially independent women who are less likely to ask for pricey gifts or randomly ask for money. It seems here, there is a lot of contradiction when it comes to some men and there is no pleasing them. If a woman has money and thus doesn't impose a lot on him, for Xaliye's ilk that would end up being a threat to his ego and she might end up being not easy to control from their perspective. If she isn't independent hence asks for money she's more traditional but he does not want to spend on her.

It seems to me, his ideal woman is a woman that lacks independence and money, but doesn't expect to even be provided for. So, a woman that is content with very little, but still does everything for a man. In such a scenario, what does such a woman get from a relationship?
The more you delve into this, the more it is becoming clearer, this is about forcing women to expect as little as possible.

Yes, I actually agree with him in that regard. I've always said that. But it's his hateful rhetoric about women in general that let's him down.

Yes, in that aspect a woman treating a man as though he is an ATM machine is rather ceeb and she lacks tact. But at the same time, Xaliye attacks financially independent women who are less likely to ask for pricey gifts or randomly ask for money. It seems here, there is a lot of contradiction when it comes to some men and there is no pleasing them. If a woman has money and thus doesn't impose a lot on him, for Xaliye's ilk that would end up being a threat to his ego and she might end up being not easy to control from their perspective. If she isn't independent hence asks for money she's more traditional but he does not want to spend on her.

Context matters. Bring proof of what you're charging.

It seems to me, his ideal woman is a woman that lacks independence and money, but doesn't expect to even be provided for. So, a woman that is content with very little, but still does everything for a man. In such a scenario, what does such a woman get from a relationship?
The more you delve into this, the more it is becoming clearer, this is about forcing women to expect as little as possible.

In the clip that the OP shared, he stated you would spend money on the woman after you're married to her.

His tone or some of his language may be harsh sometime, but that is the context that people back home operate. Insensitivity training is not something taught to folks back home, but his mainstream message is a reflection of the situation that exists in his environment.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thoughts :patrice:

this guy is still running his mouth after getting jumped by women. I’d hide my face after that Icl:damn:

"

Macalin xaliye says women asking for money is a big red flag"​

Xaaliye---huuno ALL women ask for money. Its not easy hurting the Vagina for free

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
"

Macalin xaliye says women asking for money is a big red flag"​

Xaaliye---huuno ALL women ask for money. Its not easy hurting the Vagina for free
Not true eedo...all the cadaan qalanjoos i date want to pay their fair share...alhamdulilah for them as my wallet cant take a money hungry xalimo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not true eedo...all the cadaan qalanjoos i date want to pay their fair share...alhamdulilah for them as my wallet cant take a money hungry xalimo

Huuno Cadaan Vagina is extra size. No pain, No Gain huuno

Trending