Macaan Cadaan Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
1: Sunday Roast
upload_2018-11-20_19-20-12.jpeg

This is exquisite. You can buy a halal meal from your local british restaurant. I love the gravy and potatoes wallahi

2. Fish and chips
upload_2018-11-20_19-21-47.jpeg

None of you niggas in the uk can deny it. You eat this every week.

3. English breakfast
upload_2018-11-20_19-24-7.jpeg

:banderas: Cholesterol on a plate yet a beautiful taste. You americans should start eating some of this and give up the dirty mcdonalds
:susp:
upload_2018-11-20_19-33-1.jpeg

Ape

1: Sunday Roast
View attachment 59769
This is exquisite. You can buy a halal meal from your local british restaurant. I love the gravy and potatoes wallahi

2. Fish and chips
View attachment 59770

None of you niggas in the uk can deny it. You eat this every week.

3. English breakfast
View attachment 59771
:banderas: Cholesterol on a plate yet a beautiful taste. You americans should start eating some of this and give up the dirty mcdonalds
:susp:View attachment 59772
But somali food beats all of that
upload_2018-11-20_19-35-19.jpeg

Im going for something new like jellied moose nose with larave tarantule salad and a good juicy centepiede soup. Bon appetite sxb:ohhh:

I've eaten so much caadan food in my friends house, and all their mothers talk about is this whole process of how they made it, but the food is actually bland and boring with no spices. There is no such thing as authentic good cadaan food, exept the italians

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
england and cuba are two countries known for having horrible cultural dishes. somali people have amazing food but in somalia there is no quality control or and good customer servise. its hard too find good food

Ape

Im going for something new like jellied moose nose with larave tarantule salad and a good juicy centepiede soup. Bon appetite sxb:ohhh:

I've eaten so much caadan food in my friends house, and all their mothers talk about is this whole process of how they made it, but the food is actually bland and boring with no spices. There is no such thing as authentic good cadaan food, exept the italians
British food is fattening and high in fat (mostly) but i dont care. Its the norm here yet the food is nice and macaan.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There’s no Macaan cadaan food. It’s oxymoron actually.

The only spice they use is salt and black pepper. No thank you.

My neighbors love Ramadan because they eat that good Somali food!! Sambuusa, bur, malawax, Baris iskudhexkaris with roasted chicken... I feed them good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts