Maamulka Mogadishu has banned my Presidential Twitter and hired EMBARRASSING as SSPOT’s propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
after a long detective work on my part it dawned on me that @embarassing ( a childless unemployable 32 year old living with her single mother in Shepherds Busch) to counter my factual reporting on the Maamulka Mogadishu ( “Somali government “). She has sold her integrity for meager 200 pounds.

We should all condemn her for Baghdad Bob-like propaganda on here on her part.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This week has been especially busy for her. I have never seen someone as dedicated and loyal to her cause.

Why can't you be like this @Reiko? Instead of making threads bashing faraxs each day, you should be studying @embarassing.

after a long detective work on my part it dawned on me that @embarassing ( a childless unemployable 32 year old living with her single mother in Shepherds Busch) to counter my factual reporting on the Maamulka Mogadishu ( “Somali government “). She has sold her integrity for meager 200 pounds.

We should all condemn her for Baghdad Bob-like propaganda on here on her part.
How can men barricaded in ban you online warya

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This week has been especially busy for her. I have never seen someone as dedicated and loyal to her cause.

Why can't you be like this @Reiko? Instead of making threads bashing faraxs each day, you should be studying @embarassing.
This is the reason why I create my threads.

***bites her finger***

You’re lucky I can’t bash Puntite faraaxs

This is the reason why I create my threads.

***bites her finger***

You’re lucky I can’t bash Puntite faraaxs
You indirectly bash them everytime you complain about big booty bashir i imagine you directly talking about them
9GFEjPv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending