"Maakhir state will be under puntland"-Says a community of makhir elders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this change tho? It's symbolic and a little more at the most. The one who has the big

I'm not saying you are wrong but show me what you are basing your statements on the whole 1 out of 2 Somalilanders are in poverty.

Elders show allegiance toward Puntland, troops of 1000 wont do much difference. It's all symbolic really it doesn't change that their cities already belong to Somaliland.
I'm basing it on the new UN report. Check the development section for more detail. Nearly all warsans support puntland while dhulbahanti are more or less split between tribal affiliation.In 2007 the creation of Maakhir was hated by both puntland and somaliland. Consequently we were attacked from both sides, the height of the war being the invasion of las khorey, hadaaftimo. As to counter the strength of somaliland we sided with puntland.Yhe reason we left puntland was because of charcoal and oil exploration disputes.

Most of eastern sanaag is under puntland however through diplomacy we have made sure there is reduction in military build up by both sides. That said warsan troops are wide spread throughout the region.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm basing it on the new UN report. Check the development section for more detail. Nearly all warsans support puntland while dhulbahanti are more or less split between tribal affiliation.In 2007 the creation of Maakhir was hated by both puntland and somaliland. Consequently we were attacked from both sides, the height of the war being the invasion of las khorey, hadaaftimo. As to counter the strength of somaliland we sided with puntland.Yhe reason we left puntland was because of charcoal and oil exploration disputes.

Most of eastern sanaag is under puntland however through diplomacy we have made sure there is reduction in military build up by both sides. That said warsan troops are wide spread throughout the region.
I meant the part where 1 out of 2 Somalilanders are in poverty, this part I don't even disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts