"Maakhir state will be under puntland"-Says a community of makhir elders

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
We're almost done the ceerigaabo road. Once far eastern sanaag becomes logistically feasible SL will consolidate. PL will leave with her tail between her legs, similar to laascaanood:pachah1:
If I'm not mistaken, Puntland is also building a road connecting Bari to Ceerigabo.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Dumb excuse for your incompetence.

"We'll come and takeover the land we've been claiming for more than 25 years when x y and z are done."

How about you do it now mr tough guy :mjlol:

We claimed lascaanood since 91, 16 years later it came in SL hands. Same will happen to the rest of sanaag. He who controls the capital controls the region:ivers:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They do speak louder & it's a matter of time. The warsans who disagree will flee to galgala, just like the dhulos in Lascaanood who hate SL evacuated their capital
All i hear is huffin and puffin, why is Dhahar Badhan Las Qoray and more of eastern sanaag in our hands as we're having this conversation :dead:

Its all talk, focus on bringing colgate to your starving people in Burco before speaking about eastern sanaag :drakekidding:

xisaabiye

All i hear is huffin and puffin, why is Dhahar Badhan Las Qoray and more of eastern sanaag in our hands as we're having this conversation :dead:

Its all talk, focus on bringing colgate to your starving people in Burco before speaking about eastern sanaag :drakekidding:
I diss your ppl to hard I'll get a few reports & a perma banned again, so i'll fall back:kanyeshrug:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Typical naago traits. Start something in the clan section. I made alot of your type change multiple nigis & squeal to mods to ban me after a good karbaash:pachah1:
If you're looking for heated qabilist exchanges then somnet is more suited to you. Where mjs insulting isaaqs are repeatedly banned and shutdown. But i guess that website is a complete shitshow with 2002 style forums, so im not surprised you flock to our websites :kanyeshrug:

Gambar

VIP
Anigoo somaliland kukorey oo weliba kaqayb galay jabhadi snm waxaad iguleedahay omg you know somali dude:pachah1:
I’m pretty sure you were born in 1997 ee beenta jooji. Going back for dhaqan celis and learning shidh from your uncles doesn’t count yaroow.

xisaabiye

I’m pretty sure you were born in 1997 ee beenta jooji. Going back for dhaqan celis and learning shidh from your uncles doesn’t count yaroow.

I haven't seen you around the streets lately:wow1: nolosha kawaran. Word is beesha baad ino balaadhisay, say whats up to my nephew:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending