Maakhir state gov gets karbashed

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Deg Deg Daawo:Ciidanka Puntland Oo Dhaawacay Nin Sheegtay Gudoomiyaha Maakhir State Ee Badhan

Sida wararku nagu soo gaadhayaan ciidamada Puntland ee ku sugan Degmada Badhan ee Gobolka Sanaaag ayaa dhaawac culus u geestay nin sheegtay in uu yahay Gudoomiyaha Badhan ee maamulka Maakhir State,

Khadar Xaaji Xarigle oo ah masuulka la dhaawacay ayaa warbaahinta shalay ka hadlay isagoo sheegtay inuu yahay Badhasaabka Maakhir kaaso weerar culus ku qaaday Maamulka Puntland.

Maanta ayay Ciidamo ku sugan Badhan oo kamid ah Kuwa Puntland waxay Khadar Xaaji Xarigle U geesten Dhaawac,

Badhan1.jpg

badhan3.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sanaag governor do his job brutal way, same with the jeegaan delegation when he crush them in hadftimoo. Now we don't hear his voice lool.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
He sought medical attention at a PL run hospital after getting beat up ceeb badana:chrisfreshhah:

Warsans don't play anymore with dhabodhilifs:nvjpqts:

By far my favorite people hopefully they will get a Isim that unites them rather than being the one to divide them.
What messes everything up is poverty. There’s nothing in sanaag and sool. Alteast warsans are more united then fuxkin dhulos who I gave up on.

I don’t know what’s stopping diaspora warsans and naleyeh Ahmed from building las qoray port. We need to generate more tax from the region so we can build things instead of being drained all the time.

Warsans got the numbers in sanaag but people talk of them as if there a minority.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
What messes everything up is poverty. There’s nothing in sanaag and sool. Alteast warsans are more united then fuxkin dhulos who I gave up on.

I don’t know what’s stopping diaspora warsans and naleyeh Ahmed from building las qoray port. We need to generate more tax from the region so we can build things instead of being drained all the time.

Warsans got the numbers in sanaag but people talk of them as if there a minority.
The road being built will make a difference bro the problem is lack of unity most Warsans business men invested in Khaliij, jigjiga bosaso Xamar kismaayo etc etc when all they needed was to fund agriculture in Calmadow, Port in Las qoray and development in Sanaag. None the less the transformation of ceeldhofar the maakhir university and the massive diaspora efforts to unite Warsans forces into a united one is huge achievements.

Badhan is now the 4th biggest tax generator in PL and fastest developing city in PL which they achieved in 4 years while other towns had a headstart from 1998. Give Warsans time their diaspora and business community is catching up and will be the maandaqad to look up too soon:salute:

Badhan is now the 4th biggest tax generator in PL and fastest developing city in PL which they achieved in 4 years while other towns had a headstart from 1998. Give Warsans time their diaspora and business community is catching up and will be the maandaqad to look up too soon:salute:

InshaAllah.

Sanaag belongs to them and Naleyeh Ahmed and I consider it a harti region.

The road being built will make a difference bro the problem is lack of unity most Warsans business men invested in Khaliij, jigjiga bosaso Xamar kismaayo etc etc when all they needed was to fund agriculture in Calmadow, Port in Las qoray and development in Sanaag. None the less the transformation of ceeldhofar the maakhir university and the massive diaspora efforts to unite Warsans forces into a united one is huge achievements.

I seen quality of life improvement in Badhan, what the adminstration needs is provide free land as an incentive to invest over Bosaaso/Kismaayo or Xamar.

P.S

I never heard of Warsans investing in Jigjiga