Maa Insanity baa misee waa Calaaf??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What if you are a rich famous lady coming from a famous family (the Kennedy's) and your Mexican maid who is prodigiously ugly sleeps with your drunk famous husband??? Then they have a love child. Now his son is all grown up and looks like dad. Even enjoys dads hobby of weight lifting. The kids of the rich wife are sophisticated, thin, educated and look like humans basically. While the love child, although it is not his fault, i will not insult him, his mother tho Aaarrgghhhh i am mad walllee????

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/arnold-schwarzenegger-son-joseph-baena-104812453.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
arnold-scharzenegger-joseph-baena-510x600.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And this is the lovely, Wife & legitimate family

Shriver-Kids.jpg

fine prints: (try to ignore the chubby one, its not his fault. He is addicted to food- he does have a fine skin glow and good smile tho, and he is Maria shrivers son, so he cant go wrong. Go to the Gym waryaa)

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a way, i feel bad for Arnold, because he is seen spending alot of time with his love child. He is never seen spending this with the other kids . I guess Arnold feels closer to the son of a maid than Maria's kids (&his kids in a screwed up way) who are probably snooty and uppity, hanging around with the Kennedy

They look down on Arnold, so father and son kinda relate.

i get it.

puke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending