Ma Shaa Allah ilhaan Omar loves being around with Somalis

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
What is with this qabilist trash talk? Come on guys/girls she's an amazing courageous woman that's a waadaaniaad at heart and stop this whole she's *pro arab" nonsense she ain't at all, however what she is doing is raising awareness of the plight of our palestinian brothers and sisters who are being subjected to the most inhumane oppression which the rest of the arab world chooses to ignore & therefor be complicit in the subjectation of these people, which is why our beloved sister is a impassioned advocate for palestine, and I say to her persevere wallahi for this genuine cause,

and that's why I don't understand all your qabalyalaad agenda's individuals who think like this should put qabil aside & not use it to criticise this sister whether she has arab or Madow ancestry makes no difference she's still somali as in ful somali both parents any non somali ancestry she has is probably distant meaning if her male MJ forbearers married Madow women from other east african nations like tanzania/zanzibar or coastal kenya, malawi, mozambique, etc it was most likely centuries ago including any arab ancestry so please don't use this as a way to critique or disrespect her, I would rather she supports palestine than any blm, lgbt, nonsense, even though she has somewhat come out in support for those groups its just a civil & meaningless gesture nothing more as somali people we must understand that because of the political climate she's in especially in one of the worst and most hostile to us significantly Illhan has to make slight concessions but that doesn't mean that is tantamount to endorsement. mash'Allah Ilhan Omar

What is with this qabilist trash talk? Come on guys/girls she's an amazing courageous woman that's a waadaaniaad at heart and stop this whole she's *pro arab" nonsense she ain't at all, however what she is doing is raising awareness of the plight of our palestinian brothers and sisters who are being subjected to the most inhumane oppression which the rest of the arab world chooses to ignore & therefor be complicit in the subjectation of these people, which is why our beloved sister is a impassioned advocate for palestine, and I say to her persevere wallahi for this genuine cause,

and that's why I don't understand all your qabalyalaad agenda's individuals who think like this should put qabil aside & not use it to criticise this sister whether she has arab or Madow ancestry makes no difference she's still somali as in ful somali both parents any non somali ancestry she has is probably distant meaning if her male MJ forbearers married Madow women from other east african nations like tanzania/zanzibar or coastal kenya, malawi, mozambique, etc it was most likely centuries ago including any arab ancestry so please don't use this as a way to critique or disrespect her, I would rather she supports palestine than any blm, lgbt, nonsense, even though she has somewhat come out in support for those groups its just a civil & meaningless gesture nothing more as somali people we must understand that because of the political climate she's in especially in one of the worst and most hostile to us significantly Illhan has to make slight concessions but that doesn't mean that is tantamount to endorsement. mash'Allah Ilhan Omar
Palestinians are not your brothers. They hate you and would never let you marry their daughters. Somalia has no allies. Even Somalis don't like each other. Until Somalia becomes united and Arabs stop being racist, miss us with that "they're our brothers" shit.

Her mom is reer xamar btw.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Palestinians are not your brothers. They hate you and would never let you marry their daughters. Somalia has no allies. Even Somalis don't like each other. Until Somalia becomes united and Arabs stop being racist, miss us with that "they're our brothers" shit.

It doesn't matter that the Palestinians don't like us now. I betya they will in the future if a somali advocates and eases their pain. Kkkkkk even i don't believe in the bs i just typed. However i guess she will get hasanaats for trying to free part of the ummah. Maybe we can take in the Palestinians and place them in nfd and let them fight the kikiyus to release their PTSD and Anger.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She’s not even in Somali politics, please leave qabyaalad out of this, almost all the accusations used against her by the right wing was first spread because of qabyaalad.

I loved watching this video, I recognize so many familiar faces :)

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

@Raage If they hate me then that's on them besides I genuinely believe that those palestinian individuals who hate us are not a considerable amount only a fraction meaning just as their are some who hate us their are just as much who love us and ofcourse have no problem with our somali men marrying their daughters,

so their are some non palestinian arabs who do see us also as genuine brothers however those arabs are unfortunately within the minority, however we shouldn't think like Madows who only want to align themselves with social and political causes/movements on the premise of "whether they will allow us to marry/sex with their women" also the point you made about some of them refusing our son's their daughters hand in marriage is indicative of a wider issue which is as somali people we need to stop firstly giving our women to races/ethnicities that have animosity towerds us particularly somali men groups like arabs/Madows/whites etc why is it no one has an issue when a turkish brother or sister marries a somali man or woman that's because turks aren't trying to cuck or make somali sisters salty which can't be said for those other groups but this isn't all arabs their are many that genuinely have a fervent love for somali's at times even more so than sudanese people who are considered native arabs albeit the skin color both cultureraly as well as their ethnicity & yet those arabs that have solidarity with somali's will still prefer you to any arabised bantu and would subsequently have no problem with allowing you thee Al somaal to marry their sister/daughter because of the characteristics of somali men that arabs & particularly arab women find noble such as the famed somali valor and stoicism to an arab this is odd and exeptionally remarkable to see these people who are aswad (black) and defiant which is probably intriguing to them to observe courage & pride in a sub saharan community which indicates arabs like this appreciate somali's because of certain attributes that they not only deem worthy of their women's hand in marriage but more so because of they're admirations and ultimately their patronage,

as arabs, turks, italians etc respect real men and thusly know no other black or african can compete nor rival somali valor, defiance, pride this is why as somali men we should utilise this blessing and privilege more often alhamdulillah basically they adore courage & a unrelenting unhealthy predisposition to retribution as an attitude. To these arab fathers/brothers therefor believe that they've given their sisters/daughters to worthy men,

which is why who we respect and align with shouldn't be incumbent upon whether we can have intimate relationships with their women but rather for Allah, we should first not allow those communities that denie us making honest women out of their sisters/daughters (marriage) to not marry our women this would solve it and even if it was to happen then it should be both ways across both communities for example if a arab man was marrying a somali sister then her brother should also marry that arab mans sister or cousin, furthermore we need to, not to sound crass have the attitude of abundance as their are plenty beautiful kind women out their as prospects for life companionship as wives or long term girlfriend you mustn't think like those who constantly seek validation and acceptance from other communities and don't know how to take rejection when its a part of life trust me I know more than anyone but I never allow myself to care about whether some foreigner or otherwise will allow me to marry their women if they alhamdulillah if they don't alhamdulillah however I do agree we need to start caring and advocating for our own issues that only affect us however it doesn't mean we can't show solidarity with those that are also being silenced gaza is a concentration camp that's worse than aushuchivits

Trending

Latest posts