Ma Sha Allah Somaliland for owning the biggest hotel in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
MashaAllah, we keep on winning always! Royal Palace will become a successful business and hopefully they can branch out all over Somalia.

Is that you in the video, @Reer-Bari ?:cryinglaughsmiley:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
MashaAllah, we keep on winning always! Royal Palace will become a successful business and hopefully they can branch out all over Somalia.

Is that you in the video, @Reer-Bari ?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Business only arrives during stability & security plus if there's a customer base. People from all over Somalia are welcomed to invest in Somaliland. Somalis on the ground are united in brotherhood on the ground even tho we have different governments as long there is respect

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
Business only arrives during stability & security plus if there's a customer base. People from all over Somalia are welcomed to invest in Somaliland. Somalis on the ground are united in brotherhood on the ground even tho we have different governments as long there is respect

You’re trying to say there is no stability and security in Puntland? If that was the case, the standing hotels and businesses alike in PL wouldn’t be standing as tall as they are today and proud. Alhamdulilah. I will give you the chance to rephrase that sentence. As for Somaliland, good on them. I have nothing but love and respect for Sland and they will continue to flourish as they are right now.

I see what you did there. But not today! :gnzbryw:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He should have built this in Puntland.

You should speak about reer hersi and their hotel. :trumpsmirk:

Or become like @Cognitivedissonance and bah dirooble and respond with 'we own the land' we don't build hotels. No1 owns any city land in Puntland and the only one getting the taxes is puntland government. He just can't show one bah dirooble hotel so he responds with nonsensical things.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
You should speak about reer hersi and their hotel. :trumpsmirk:

Or become like @Cognitivedissonance and bah dirooble and respond with 'we own the land' we don't build hotels. No1 owns any city land in Puntland and the only one getting the taxes is puntland government. He just can't show one bah dirooble hotel so he responds with nonsensical things.
Dr. Osman, stop it already! We know that bah Dubays finally got themselves a hotel in Garowe (I am happy for eedo Maryan for building this nice hotel) but you need to stop already. Anyways, I told you about the reer Hersi hotel that is in construction in Garowe...when it's complete (hopefully anytime soon) I will post it insha Allah. Until then, don't ask me about reer Hersi hotels please! I have already answered this many times for you.

Perhaps, I can play the same game as you....please tell me about bah Dubays doctors in PL? How many doctors does your jilib have in PL? How about in the diaspora? Can the # of bah Dubays doctors match those of reer Hersi doctors?

What's the obsession with hotels these days?

Is it like the evolutionary step from my hut is better than yours?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You’re trying to say there is no stability and security in Puntland? If that was the case, the standing hotels and businesses alike in PL wouldn’t be standing as tall as they are today and proud. Alhamdulilah. I will give you the chance to rephrase that sentence. As for Somaliland, good on them. I have nothing but love and respect for Sland and they will continue to flourish as they are right now.

I see what you did there. But not today! :gnzbryw:

I didn't say that, it's just a general rule of thumb.

Not point scoring, but Somalis are very emotional were they invest firstly.

#1 - where theyre from
#2 - where its the most profitable
#3 - easiest access

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
I didn't say that, it's just a general rule of thumb.

Not point scoring, but Somalis are very emotional were they invest firstly.

#1 - where theyre from
#2 - where its the most profitable
#3 - easiest access

I guess they just wanted to branch out and create new opportunities. Who knows of their internal motives.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I’m not even joking the somaliland government and dahabshil will wire this business into their intelligence system all foreign business in SL are either spied on by the government or bought out by dahabshil

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mashallah. Dahabshiil is building the tallest building in Garowe.

Also, constructing a big hotel in Somaliland doesn't mean you own major businesses in Somaliland. I mean there are many big SL companies found in PL so let's not be delusional here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts