Ma nooli......... look at this argument interaction between qurabjoog girls and a girl from back home.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
im deceased. are we reer 'say wallahi'? i see other somali fobs call us that on tiktok all the time.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 01.46.11.png

Dahabshil Check.........:dead::deadpeter::deadmanny::deadrose:

x z

The girl back home better check her ass or she’s not getting the check this month.
View attachment 143489

the girl from back home werent even that rude lmfao. all she said is dont get comfortable abroad and start cussing back home like u not from there, 'i didnt know they had wifi' kulaha. wifi back home is cheaper than glass of caano

all this arose from k pop LMFAO

the girl from back home werent even that rude lmfao. all she said is dont get comfortable abroad and start cussing back home like u not from there, 'i didnt know they had wifi' kulaha. wifi back home is cheaper than glass of caano

all this arose from k pop LMFAO
I just noticed the little 7 those BTS stans always causing trouble. The sisters from back home do not deserve that kind of disrespect. I’m rooting for them.
F7C47785-CF93-41F5-A8CD-042AA63F64BE.gif

x z

How did this whole situation start?

not sure, i stole this from another site. but the coments said it started over some somali kpop stans from somalia wanting fan pages to be in af soomali and arabic not just english. for some reason kpop xaliimos abroad were mockin them over this, then the fobs responded saying if fan pages were all in somali none of u hooyo mataalos would like it etc etc etc.

not sure, i stole this from another site. but the coments said it started over some somali kpop stans from somalia wanting fan pages to be in af soomali and arabic not just english. for some reason kpop xaliimos abroad were mockin them over this.
I don’t know about her but the groups I stan have fanpages in Arabic and like 2 in Somali. The sis is right I don’t get why they are mocking her. Do they have a superiority complex because they were born in the west?

x z

I don’t know about her but the groups I stan have fanpages in Arabic and like 2 in Somali. The sis is right I don’t get why they are mocking her. Do they have a superiority complex because they were born in the west?

seems like it. paired with them mockin the apparent no wifi back home they gvin me koon vibez. they 'british' and 'american' not somali lol, apparently

seems like it. paired with them mockin the apparent no wifi back home they gvin me koon vibez. they 'british' and 'american' not somali lol, apparently
Do they not know Somalia has one of the quickest wifis in the world? Those little coons really to to be showed their roots.

Trending

Latest posts