Lying about Woman

Not all men but there are qashin people out there who lie about women giving them madax or smashing them. Pure slander.

I remember when I was in class, this white kid lied about getting head from this Jamaican girl. She came to our class and paged him, lmaoooooo I was laughing. She was screaming “I never sucked your dikk and I don’t want to, f*ck outta here you wasteyute”, the whole class was laughing.

Any man who lies about getting madax from or smashing a girl he didn’t smash is a low self esteem wasakh weirdo you should stay away from. There wastemans. Just my opinion.

Lmao
images

Macalin M

Out here
excuse me but FILM?
i-
Yh. Countless niggas got kicked out once. They where trying to get everyone who saw the video to get kicked out but no one spoke. The nigga showed me the video before school (I never knew what the video was about before he showed me btw)

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Yh. Countless niggas got kicked out once. They where trying to get everyone who saw the video to get kicked out but no one spoke. The nigga showed me the video before school (I never knew what the video was about before he showed me btw)
those niggas really making illegal and i thought the drugs issue at my old hs was bad wtf

a y a n

VIP
Elaborate
the freshies had an issue with doing lines on the busses, the juniors kept getting busted for weed distribution/use in school, sophomores were pretty clean other than the ones that vaped in school, but the seniors were doing it all plus alcohol in school or they would stand outside and drink

Macalin M

Out here
the freshies had an issue with doing lines on the busses, the juniors kept getting busted for weed distribution/use in school, sophomores were pretty clean other than the ones that vaped in school, but the seniors were doing it all plus alcohol in school or they would stand outside and drink
You Americans got some nice names to call each other. I had to search up which age group these names are.

Round here all the white kids start becoming nitties the year before ‘freshman’ year

a y a n

VIP
You Americans got some nice names to call each other. I had to search up which age group these names are.

Round here all the white kids start becoming nitties the year before ‘freshman’ year
freshman-year ten??
sophmore-year eleven? (i think gsce year ?)
junior-year twelve (start of sixth form??)
senior year- last year of school before uni (end of sixth form??)

here the eighth graders are too horny and they also have vaping issues for some reason

Macalin M

Out here
freshman-year ten??
sophmore-year eleven? (i think gsce year ?)
junior-year twelve (start of sixth form??)
senior year- last year of school before uni (end of sixth form??)

here the eighth graders are too horny and they also have vaping issues for some reason
Yh thats how it is. Sounds hella boring in comparison

a y a n

VIP
Yh thats how it is. Sounds hella boring in comparison
yeah yall have weird school names
i think sixth graders (beginning of secondary school here- year 7?) were called infants but year 8s/9s didn’t have names ig