Lyft and Uber say they will leave Minneapolis after city council forces them to pay drivers more

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sooooo happy because thousand of somalis uber drivers will lose jobs. But i am so scared because uber is cheaper to ride than traditional taxis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra can you pick me up from downtown on weekends?

traveling lauren conrad GIF by The Hills

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have taken Uber/Lyft a few times in the past few years and I have noticed the quality isn't what it used to be. When Uber first started, the service was great and drivers had cold and hot drinks available. They also had snacks. They spoke English, were courteous and even opened the door for you. Now it's qashin and is more expensive than taxi cabs. They're like AirBnB now; more expensive, offers less services, and are less convenient than hotels.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have taken Uber/Lyft a few times in the past few years and I have noticed the quality isn't what it used to be. When Uber first started, the service was great and drivers had cold and hot drinks available. They also had snacks. They spoke English, were courteous and even opened the door for you. Now it's qashin and is more expensive than taxi cabs. They're like AirBnB now; more expensive, offers less services, and are more inconvenient than hotels.

200.gif

I am sooooo happy because thousand of somalis uber drivers will lose jobs. But i am so scared because uber is cheaper to ride than traditional taxis.
And I’m one of those Somalis , the other day I was praying that you end up the back of my car, You inspire me basra. looks ima have to find a new job tho

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And I’m one of those Somalis , the other day I was praying that you end up the back of my car, You inspire me basra. looks ima have to find a new job tho

Awwwww thank u darling!

Drag Race Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Trending