Lusail, Qatar's $45 Billion Dollar Megacity

Khaleeji Arabs know how to manage their wealth and keep their people happy/relatively happy.
I wonder why this is, what makes them more decent when it comes to wealth management than African despots?

Is it because they fear an uprising by Arab tribes and African despots usually have huge military assets and are dealing with an unorganised and unarmed populace?

Khaleeji Arabs know how to manage their wealth and keep their people happy/relatively happy.
I wonder why this is, what makes them more decent when it comes to wealth management than African despots?

Is it because they fear an uprising by Arab tribes and African despots usually have huge military assets and are dealing with an unorganised and unarmed populace?
African population are easy to control and they're also disorganized, excluding Somalis we're unruly :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Some Arab leaders were planning for what could happen if their ppl up raised, like the king of Jordan

In addition to presiding over relatively homogeneous Nations... the leaders of the Gulf States are permanent (royalty and such), so I don't think they (unlike African 'leaders') feel compelled to steal as much and as quickly as possible out of a fear that an impending coup is just around the corner.

African States are entirely fictional; the tribes are the real Nations and it's the tribes most of us owe our loyalty to; there is no patriotism in Africa.

In addition to presiding over relatively homogeneous Nations... the leaders of the Gulf States are permanent (royalty and such), so I don't think they (unlike African 'leaders') feel compelled to steal as much and as quickly as possible out of a fear that an impending coup is just around the corner.

African States are entirely fictional; the tribes are the real Nations and it's the tribes most of us owe our loyalty to; there is no patriotism in Africa.

That's a very good point and this is true. Perhaps if we had our own tribes and tribe leaders ruling us as separate countries, we'd be better off in the long-run. Who knows really.

Last edited:
That's a very good point and this is true. Perhaps if we had our own 'tribes' and ruling houses or sultanates as separate countries, we'd be better off in the long-run. Who knows really.

I'm a little bit more cynical because I wouldn't trust Africans with ruling houses, Sultanates or Emirs. There is something fundamentally wrong with us and we shouldn't ever accord Africans with concentrated powers.

I do think that States should be accorded a far greater degree of autonomy in order to be more responsive and accountable to their people.

Its simple African leaders get their money from being puppets of non African nations they just don''t need their people for money so they ignore them or kill them in an uprise.

reer

VIP
I'm a little bit more cynical because I wouldn't trust Africans with ruling houses, Sultanates or Emirs. There is something fundamentally wrong with us and we shouldn't ever accord Africans with concentrated powers.

I do think that States should be accorded a far greater degree of autonomy in order to be more responsive and accountable to their people.
somalia is grouped in with the "greater middle east" by the usa so arabs+turkey+iran+pakistan+afghanistan+somalia. so its by default more prone to interference and anarchy. nomadism intensifies those anarchistic and lets-chimp-out impulses.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaahi its amazing. I am thoroughly impressed. Its basically an architectures Disney land. Building that look like Lego? Are you serious? I wont live there no matter how liberal and artistic i am. The airport is impressive tho. Just imagine this- ALL happened because oil was discovered in 1940. So basically in 60 years it went from Desert Garowe/Somaliland to an epic Disney land. The water storage epi center is even more impressive. I can't wait for electronic cars to be the norm-- i want the Arabs to go back to poverty. Forgive me for my nasty Santa claus wish :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
King of Jordan bwga cash from the west and stashes it himself while his people languish. Hate that nigga
The other gulf arabs do that as well the only difference is they are hella rich, although Saudis are poor, yet house of Saud has hundreds of Emirs that got pay check monthly. King of Jordan was doing 1% of what the other kings were doing, he is just poor

The other gulf arabs do that as well the only difference is they are hella rich, although Saudis are poor, yet house of Saud has hundreds of Emirs that got pay check monthly. King of Jordan was doing 1% of what the other kings were doing, he is just poor
Gulf state kings can afford to stash and splash cash.

The Jordan clown has a poor country. It's not the same

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Walaahi its amazing. I am thoroughly impressed. Its basically an architectures Disney land. Building that look like Lego? Are you serious? I wont live there no matter how liberal and artistic i am. The airport is impressive tho. Just imagine this- ALL happened because oil was discovered in 1940. So basically in 60 years it went from Desert Garowe/Somaliland to an epic Disney land. The water storage epi center is even more impressive. I can't wait for electronic cars to be the norm-- i want the Arabs to go back to poverty. Forgive me for my nasty Santa claus wish :)
They have enough gas for hundreds of years, your wish won't come true ya Basra.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That's a very good point and this is true. Perhaps if we had our own tribes and tribe leaders ruling us as separate countries, we'd be better off in the long-run. Who knows really.
I vote ajuuran for royalty. We need them back in power. No hawiye dir isaaq or darod allowed. Nor cadcad or mursungali. Only ethnic somalis can rule.

Trending

Latest posts