Lunatic Lady Idman's uncle when he defected to the enemy on 1978

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
0:12 "Under the ruthless regime of Siad Barre and his small tribe" :cryinglaughsmiley::deadmanny:

Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) was detained from 1969-1975 by Kacaanists. They were his enemy.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Darood population

Ogaden
Majerteen
Marexaan
Dhulbahante
Jidwaaq
Warsangeli
Leelkase
Awrtable
Dashishe
Geri
And the others.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This dude was the first rebel ..you guys know that ...the first to create a rebel movement

menace

VIP
My intention was never to arose qabiil bashing ...can we be more objective ...

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
LoL at Marehans being more than beesha barakaysan ee MJ.:camby:

MOD is long gone ninyow. When will you stop being their little b....:damedamn:
What I said is true:zhqjlmx: Mx lives in 3 countries:zhqjlmx:and scattered in 4 regions in Somalia alone times that by the large number of non mj in puntland:axvmm9o:
The 4.5 the somali government use is basically based on population if you throw out issa who shouldn't have anything everything else us right:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

First of all don't ever call him a lunatic. Menace you better bow down the next time you hear Abdullahi Yusuf's name.

May Allah swt have mercy on his soul.

menace

VIP
First of all don't ever call him a lunatic. Menace you better bow down the next time you hear Abdullahi Yusuf's name.

May Allah swt have mercy on his soul.

Idman ugu dambeysta a stupid qabyaaladnimo will kill you

menace

VIP
It's not about qabiil. Menace it's about respect.

:diddyswag:

Walahi I been observing you for a while and I'm convinced this is not an Internet persona but a real concrete sickness deep in your conscious. ..inanyahay easy on the qabiil bc tomorrow you might marry the qabiil you despise the most

Q

Queen Carawelo

Walahi I been observing you for a while and I'm convinced this is not an Internet persona but a real concrete sickness deep in your conscious. ..inanyahay easy on the qabiil bc tomorrow you might marry the qabiil you despise the most
Loooooooool

So we're dissecting others now? Menace like I said, I'm not the one to giggle and LOL when my people are being disrespected. It's not about qabiil for me it's about loyalty. I'm the least qabiliste person in real life. I don't even know most of my friends qabiils. We don't discuss qabiil or Somalia.

P.s

We all know I'm going to marry a Mohamud saleban with millions in the bank account. :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending