Lunatic Geeljire who yearns to be enslaved goes to Trump rally in MN in full Trump gear

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is not a lunatic. He is alcoholic

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is not a lunatic. He is alcoholic

It makes sense.

I mean how can someone sit there while his family is degraded. How you gonna support a person who is contempt of every fiber of your soul

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It makes sense.

I mean how can someone sit there while his family is degraded. How you gonna support a person who is contempt of every fiber of your soul

Stockholm syndrome? Sadomasochism?

I might vote for Trump’s second term just off the merit of his non-interventionist U.S. military policies. That alone is preserving for our economic well-being.

@ABG

I see what you did there, did you start the campaign for 2020? If you are not him, you won't walk alone. You guys should start a group called, 'Somalis for Trump'. He might slow down with his aggressive rhetoric towards Somalis. Change can only be made from within.

Macalin M

Out here
@ABG

I see what you did there, did you start the campaign for 2020? If you are not him, you won't walk alone. You guys should start a group called, 'Somalis for Trump'. He might slow down with his aggressive rhetoric towards Somalis. Change can only be made from within.
I support adeer Dalxa Trump :) kkkkk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@ABG

@AussieHustler how come i did not see that reply>?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Always be suspicious of those that feed your ego rather than the ones that bring it down a peg if you get my drift...... feel me yo?

:yacadiim:

looooooooool Thats interesting take

looooooooool Thats interesting take

Just one of an infinity of takes on things Duchess Basra.

Can't stop wont's stop!

LiquidDamagedJenny-size_restricted.gif