Lunarnomad goes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen @lunarnomad is a Twitter Somali legend. She is a SJW atheist. She brings honour to the Somali people online. She attacks the Arabs who attack us online while the average Somali bootyclaps for Arabs.

She's my fucking hero

She's Xamar cad cad. She visited Mogadishu last summer.

No she is Hawyie and Muslim

No. I'm skinny and I'm SJW

The only disgrace is you. You're a shameless Arab bootyclapper. You're a slave to the sand . You have no dignity

I stand against oppression, and inshalah if I'm ever in power I'll take the burden of people's shoulders. Doesn't it sadden you seeing kids refused access to water, education, parks. They can't fucking breathe without the Israelis knowing, and you still have the audacity to praise them.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
She was laangaab subclan or something. This always looking for attention acting like she gives a f*ck about Somalis she doesnt care she just wants attention everytime she gets more her face gets gets bigger like a balloon fucking SJW that claps for Jarers a real Somali claps for no side

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Are these people good for anything other than fighting online? This particular lady is always beefing with strangers, who made her the defendant of Somalia? Or Somali name? :ummhmm:

No. I'm skinny and I'm SJW

The only disgrace is you. You're a shameless Arab bootyclapper. You're a slave to the sand . You have no dignity

Arabs have not implemented nor taken heritage from us. But we both need to agree that we are Europeanized. How can our beloved, beautiful, ancient language be written in Latin. We ditched our scripts and adopted some European shit.

Arabs have not implemented nor taken heritage from us. But we both need to agree that we are Europeanized. How can our beloved, beautiful, ancient language be written in Latin. We ditched our scripts and adopted some European shit.

Shut the hell up

Was that wrong speech, I just expressed. Clearly you don't follow the rules. #StripModOfFagmod

Say whatever you like. You'll never be banned for your views. I am pro freedom while you are pro chop chop your head for saying anything that offends you.

I am mod for life. Get used to it. Lol

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

You're acting as if anyone besides a handful of men used those scriptures. Somalis started creating scriptures once they saw the Latin script. f*ck of. And we are not Europeanized but in fact arabzied.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
She's in California now. Maxaa iga galay where she was born and raised lol

Beynaley weeye! She's somewhere in seattle Lol

Yo, AbdiJohnson I just checked your back up twitter account and your first tweet was 'I suck dick'

b11v8nu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts