Lugtagareen - Somalia's First Disabled President

tenor.gif

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
.5ers should not be able to take part in Somali governance. Don´t @me saxxib. I hate it when i see a .5er on tiktok or other social platforms claiming to be Somali, i make sure to tell them that as far as ethnicity they were never and will never be somali. Anyone who is less than 74% somali is an ajinabi, and should claim their other 26+%.

@Crow they are missing the whole joke. Lugta Gareen is Hirshabeele president , Lafta Gareen is Baydhabo President, Isha Gareen is Galmudug State President, . Basically all regional states aligned with the federal Govt are given that title Gareen after the puppet governor of Baydhabo installed by the Fed govt

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow they are missing the whole joke. Lugta Gareen is Hirshabeele president , Lafta Gareen is Baydhabo President, Isha Gareen is Galmudug State President, . Basically all regional states aligned with the federal Govt are given that title Gareen after the puppet governor of Baydhabo installed by the Fed govt
I tried explaining it but the literacy rate on this forum is lower than I thought.
:mjlol:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Naasobalaqgareen aka lugtagareen kkk holaa loo yiri balaayo ama il la’aatay ama lug la’aatay kkkkkk why i’m dissing this guy i dont even know him.
D03999DC-A353-455A-A4FC-251CFF21CFC6.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I tried explaining it but the literacy rate on this forum is lower than I thought.
:mjlol:
Yesterday hirshabelle official from jowhar called Xarmaajo to help them in security control. How those states called federal states if they asking every small thing from xamar. :snoop: