LUCKY ME! Got to Heathrow, the airline says “can we put u on the next flight for $1200..”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I snapped that bi**ch of a deal like an African kid being fed after a famine

Also included in the deal ...

Connecting flight rescheduled

Hotel accommodation ready in my connecting city (5 star hotel)

Food voucher

Upgraded my seat

The voucher is £772 that I can cash :salute::hahaidiot::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad:

3E7AB073-604D-4AAD-A47A-3CD3A200112F.jpeg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Food voucher

Upgraded my seat

The voucher is £772 that I can cash :salute::hahaidiot::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad:

View attachment 69896
This must be your best moment of your stay in the third world country UK:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This must be your best moment of your stay in the third world country UK:pachah1:

The Airline wasn’t a UK owned. It was a North American.

They’ve treated me very well. The upgrade of the seat has made crossing the pond feel like nothing.

I’m right now at a 5 star hotel, eating breakfast with my voucher

@Ugaaso hi

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni

Food voucher

Upgraded my seat

View attachment 69896

Double check. You might be getting bribed to fly in the 737 Max.
:browtf:

Afrikan foqal afrikan....waxa nagu faanesa chips iyo cabitaan baan so gatay. I hope you get locked in the toilet on your airplane and the staff will be unable to open it until you land:ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Afrikan foqal afrikan....waxa nagu faanesa chips iyo cabitaan baan so gatay. I hope you get locked in the toilet on your airplane and the staff will be unable to open it until you land:ftw9nwa:

Adeer you know dam well that for you to stay at this hotel you have to rob the Barclays Bank :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Isku xishow I’m happily married :birdman:

Nice deal on that voucher tho, it happened to me couple of times in Nashville airport. I don’t know what’s up with that airport lol I fly seclusively with Delta and they are pretty good with their vouchers. They once delayed our flight for 2 hours, I called to complain and got 600 dollar voucher :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's an illusion they're still ripping you off. I never trust sales/deals.

What do you mean ?

They upgraded me to business class, they put me at the Raddison at Toronto Airport. I’ve experienced it all.

Now I need to get to the bottom of this £772. How I’m gonna get it. I’ve called them yesterday. I’m kind of feeling fishy about it but I ain’t a nacas cause I filmed the lady making the incentive to me. There will be a lawsuit if they change on me. I’m very well versed in these people’s sharci.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Isku xishow I’m happily married :birdman:

Nice deal on that voucher tho, it happened to me couple of times in Nashville airport. I don’t know what’s up with that airport lol I fly seclusively with Delta and they are pretty good with their vouchers. They once delayed our flight for 2 hours, I called to complain and got 600 dollar voucher :lolbron:

When the hell did you got married.

I’ve never had a voucher from an airline before. Always heard others brag about it.

There was actually one time where I was offered this deal but I couldn’t miss my flight cause of work commitments.

This one came at the right time. Now i understand to have 2 days in between going back to work and the day you land back in your home city.

NotMyL

VIP
When the hell did you got married.

I’ve never had a voucher from an airline before. Always heard others brag about it.

There was actually one time where I was offered this deal but I couldn’t miss my flight cause of work commitments.

This one came at the right time. Now i understand to have 2 days in between going back to work and the day you land back in your home city.
Last year, why do you think I went mia 2018 lol

That’s rule number 1, I always give myself 2 days to recuperate from international flights. As you travel more you will run into those opportunities,

NotMyL

VIP
That hotel didnt look 5 star:manny: god save the queen
Raddison Blu is pretty luxurious hotel not five star it’s a 4 star but it’s still pretty fancy. I don’t think you can get a room for less than 250/night, at least the ones we have here are in that range.

Raddison Blu is pretty luxurious hotel not five star it’s a 4 star but it’s still pretty fancy. I don’t think you can get a room for less than 250/night, at least the ones we have here are in that range.

Yeah i thought flight companies offering 5 star hotel was too much. Specially at that price

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Airline wasn’t a UK owned. It was a North American.

They’ve treated me very well. The upgrade of the seat has made crossing the pond feel like nothing.

I’m right now at a 5 star hotel, eating breakfast with my voucher

@Ugaaso hi

Rkelly this time u r more cleverer u dont even expose your finger for ayeeyo Basra to observe like a witch! looooooooooool

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.