Low T Farmaajo gets cucked by a Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAo1uQC.jpg

iMGKFoh.jpg
prysjm9tKQuDKTt4ejPiM1Lhk10ZAjyWO7cvkbazJLo.jpg

MJs used to call him Abo too especially when they were pardoned in 1986 and allowed to return to civilization true facts you all celebrated his down fall in 91 only to be met with machetes Sade is not your enemy :chrisfreshhah:

I promise, we won't insult your abo again.
You're Ali Saleban your sub clan gets mocked and roasted relentlessly on here you don't say anything to them but you wanna have balls the insult us havr your fellow MJs stop roasting Ali Saleban first.

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/wasiirada-cusub-ee-puntland-iyo-beelaha-ay-kasoo-jeedaan/

Shire Xaaji Faarax Wasiirka Qorsheynta iyo Xariirka Caalamiga ah- Majeerteen Ali Saleban

Cabdullaahi Ali Xirsi Timacade- Wasiirka Arrimaha gudaha, Dawladdaha Hoose & Horuumarinta Reer miyiga- Dhulbahante

Cabdiraxmaan Barkhadle Wasiirka Howlaha guud Gaadiidka iyo Guryeynta- Dhulbahante

Axmed Cilmi Karaash Wasiirka Duulista Hawada iyo garoomada- Dhulbahante

Cabdinuur Cilmi Maxamuud Biindhe Wasiirka Beeraha & Waraabka, Dhulbahante

Don't even talk about us when side switching Dhulos got 4 times the number of Minister positions laangaabka tahay cune :mjlol::russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s not good to assume the worse in situation, please focus on the positive, like the intention of the meeting, the radiating smiles and the firm handshakes :)

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Farmaajo always looks so pathetic. he doesn't represent us at all :meleshame:

Farmaajo is a intelligent leader much smarter than all the state leaders. Can't wait for him to sack the others. He at least represents Somalis. Kkk.

Farmaajo is a intelligent leader much smarter than all the state leaders. Can't wait for him to sack the others. He at least represents Somalis. Kkk.

The karbash Farmajo is dealing to Punanland and fat Abdiweli Prozac Gaas is amazing to watch :pachah1:

It reminds me of when I karbash and pimp slap @DR OSMAN and his bantu mahamoud people .

Sheikh

VIP
The karbash Farmajo is dealing to Punanland and fat Abdiweli Prozac Gaas is amazing to watch :pachah1:

It reminds me of when we karbash and pimp slap @DR OSMAN and his bantu mahamoud people .

Likewise fam I'm fr enjoying the karbash Farmaajo is giving to that autistic having ice cream eating doqon. Exactly the karbash @DR OSMAN gets from the Sheikh and you is fireworks going off. Kkk.

Likewise fam I'm fr enjoying the karbash Farmaajo is giving to that autistic having ice cream eating doqon. Exactly the karbash @DR OSMAN gets from the Sheikh and you is fireworks going off. Kkk.

Alhamdulilah for Langaabs like @DR OSMAN they are good for shoe shining I look at them like oromos . Right now his history is nothing more than a naked hunter gatherer

My dad told me @DR OSMAN people waa Bantu Nacala kuuyaal osman bantu .

Sheikh

VIP
Alhamdulilah for Langaabs like @DR OSMAN they are good for shoe shining I look at them like oromos . Right now his history is nothing more than a naked hunter gatherer

My dad told me @DR OSMAN people waa Bantu Nacala kuuyaal osman bantu .

Lool his people's history are known for carrying Italians. They are langaab Bantu hybrids. Kkk.

It's evident this scoundrel farm equipment was scouring the net for that meaningless picture of a leader shaking hands with the first lady of Somalia. But while this moron uploads pictures like this our dignified and courageous leader was meeting with our close friend Turkey today. Handling dissent and nonsensical maamul gobaleeds like PL and SL and strengthening bilateral ties abroad. There has been no leader like him in the last 27 years MashallahView attachment 60034
I was nodding my head along until your PL cuqdad showed. Saqajaanyahow xaasidnimada jooji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending