Low IQ Somali bums harass hard working Pharmacist for Codeine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's not just a pharmacist that's doing their job, but a hardworking pharmacist. It's done to further solidify the negativity of the offending party to the reader, or sometimes they'll do the opposite, like if the narrative they want to sell is demonizing or neutral to the pharmacist, they'd just call them a plain "pharmacist".

I see your point. I'm not ignoring Fox News or any other media of the way they tell a story. They have an audience, and they make money from clicks/views from advertisement. $$$$ baby. I mean the other day - Fox News didn't post the biracial kid that was hanged from a tree on their social media sites (they report it on their website) - but yesterday when that rapper XXX something hanged that white kid on his music video, they put it on their social sites. They know their audience.

Haa hey . Waa sax !

i doubt you understand amything about IQ. Suugo scientist!that goes for all the little alt-right wannabe lawaseen.
poor life choices for twitter retweets. Not gaining anything but attention and laughs ,usually at you. Its understandable if they were really young but at that age you know somethings wrong. Does everything have to be with oppression you little victim wannabe. Our geeljire forefathers are turning in their graves everytime a septum ring wearing like you posts sjw shit like that.

Last edited:
poor life choices for twitter retweets. Not gaining anything but attention and laughs ,usually at you. Its understandable if they were really young but at that age you know somethings wrong. Does everything have to be with oppression you little victim wannabe.
You little willy chap , I have not mentioned anything about oppression . I am Critiquing the constant collective condemnation of "s " for minor or individual acts . Moreover , suugo scientists have little understand of IQ . It is beyond their grasp yet they want to link all events to some curve bell theory nonsense . I suppose it makes life simpler .

You little willy chap , I have not mentioned anything about oppression . I am Critiquing the constant collective condemnation of "s " for minor or individual acts . Moreover , suugo scientists have little understand of IQ . It is beyond their grasp yet they want to link all events to some curve bell theory nonsense . I suppose it makes life simpler .
That was low iq behavioural trait , I don't need an in depth understanding of how IQ tests work to make that bold clear cut statement. The condemnation is irrespective of them being somalis, i would look down on white pranksters if they did that. Also whats wrong with being critical of your own race, maybe these guys will stumble on this thread and sit down to evaluate their life choices. This is not an isolated incident, theres so much negative press of somalis at the moment, you could say the past 30 years. But there is no self hate because none of this affects me on a personal level. Im trying to uphold my people in a high regard but your trying to normalise this stupid shit just because white people do it. BLM maskaxda bi ka wasan.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I agree 100% but this is sspot, bootyclapping for ajnabi acceptance is a sport on this site. There's an abundance of Somali kewns.

Well, you guys live in their countries and by acting retarded, you're ruining the culture. Then later when they stereotype you - you guys cry and start to march lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.