Low IQ rambling ghetto Sudanese American girl gets dragged by Sudani FOB twitter for calling ''Sudanese men are disgusting''

Ebonics sounding low IQ rambling moronic Sudanese American girl goes on a bizarre rant about Sudanese men, she gets dragged by Sudanese FOB twitter.

''Periodt, y'all'', Did she grow up in America, or did she grow up in the south side of Chicongo?. It seems the American education system failed her badly because she sounds illiterate.

Last edited:
Looks like she's possessed or something.

Ea_PxHFXkAAKJMC.jpg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Ebonics sounding low IQ rambling moronic Sudanese girl goes on a bizarre rant about Sudanese men, she gets dragged by Sudanese FOB twitter.

''Periodt, y'all'', Did she grow up in America, or did she grow up in the south side of Chicongo?. It seems the American education system failed her badly because she sounds illiterate.
Brotha i feel u we have same problems somalis habesha tigrays sudan ppl cushiticexit

Brotha i feel u we have same problems somalis habesha tigrays sudan ppl cushiticexit

These women have been brainwashed by feminism wallahi. I understand why so many of our East African brothers who live in the west, go back home to find a wife.

She lives in America, she can date who the hell she wants just don't drag your own race of men in the meanwhile for clout.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These women have been brainwashed by feminism wallahi. I understand why so many of our East African brothers who live in the west, go back home to find a wife.

She lives in America, she can date who the hell she wants just don't drag your own race of men in the meanwhile for clout.
Its the goal of the elite aka the Jews too destroy the family unit they are turning women against their traditional values and alot of Western ones have absorbed it wholesale. We must ban them from influencing back home our only safe haven

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Ikr no one forcing u to marry ur own ppl do whatever u want leave us alone

Its the goal of the elite aka the Jews too destroy the family unit they are turning women against their traditional values and alot of Western ones have absorbed it wholesale. We must ban them from influencing back home our only safe haven

Yahud the anbiya killers are the human devils of this dunya

Hitler was doing the world a favour

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Is it just me or is it always the loud bossy type of girls that do these types of bitter videos. I see it with Xalimos and AA women as well.Men are naturally more attractive to women who are submissive that’s just straight up facts.

If she doesn’t like her fellow Sudanese men then fine that’s her right but why make a whole video about demonising them??:mindblown:

Wallahi she looks like she has jinn in her
Bro I don't know how they do it in Sudan.. But in Somalia if someone is possessed by jin, audu billah.. They'll call a group of sheikhs who will form a circle around the possessed person, read quran on him/her and beat the jin out with a good ass whooping :silanyolaugh:

Ebonics sounding low IQ rambling moronic Sudanese American girl goes on a bizarre rant about Sudanese men, she gets dragged by Sudanese FOB twitter.

Do they have any leadership from male relatives?
Lmaoo I’d be so embarrassed if my dad, cousins or uncles saw make me this video. :dead1:Pretty sure I’d get slapped lol.

I think it's very clear- the question of how this would happen. How? The woman buys into the leftist ideologies. The next thing you know she hates the men of her own race and is bought into the degenerate culture of the whites. Thus the importance of resisting leftist subversion, which is really a vessel of Western imperialism.