Low birth rates across 2nd gen Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
But we also have high morality rates too
Somalia is ranked as the 12th and 9th in a list of countries by mortality rate according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development 2011 annual statistics and the CIA World Factbook 2014 estimates, respectively. Meaning the mortality rate increased over the course of three years
:snoop:

Could be worse
:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Somalia is ranked as the 12th and 9th in a list of countries by mortality rate according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development 2011 annual statistics and the CIA World Factbook 2014 estimates, respectively. Meaning the mortality rate increased over the course of three years
:snoop:
That's only back home tho.
Mortality rates in the West should be about average for us. Unless you are wealthy, there is no good reason to have 5 or more kids in the West unless we don't mind raising them like we were raised, in poverty.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That's only back home tho.
Mortality rates in the West should be about average for us. Unless you are wealthy, there is no good reason to have 5 or more kids in the West unless we don't mind raising them like we were raised, in poverty.
I know, I assumed Kim So-Jin was referring to Somalia itself as a response to my post about Somalia's fertility rate so I provided complementary statistics

If you can't raise them don't have them.

Quality over quantity.

Have 1 or 2 children give them a good upbringing and hopefully thier future will look bright too.

I'm going to have 4 kids inshallah... I'm going to raise them all rich with the good life, spoil them thats my goal. I'm going to instill good values and hard work

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My ayeeyo had 11 kids and her body didnt change.:rejoice:

Im destined for greatness :rejoice:
You're playing with fire might not be so lucky:whoa:
I would like to have a big family also but my career targets will prevent that so two kids max but no regrets:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.