Low birth rates across 2nd gen Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our parents generation had 5-7 kids on average. This gen is averaging only 2.

Thats good. We are spending more time focusing on our school, or working. We dont have time to have sex. When we settle, its only when we're in our 30s and then the females egg cells are dying out and shes approaching infertility territory, so she can only get in 1 or 2 babies and thats it.

In somalia, people sleep, f*ck, and repeat. In the West its work, school, or both, and very limited time for that sexy time. We're pretty much busy or atleast the productive Somalis.

Last edited:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
People are busy, mayne or atleast those of us who are not on govt assistance programs.
Yes with age of people living at home increasing and living expenses going up I don't think any sane person would have a kid in their 20s unless they can afford it.

Yes with age of people living at home increasing and living expenses going up I don't think any sane person would have a kid in their 20s unless they can afford it.

Another factor is that we're more picky. We want quality soulmate but its hard finding it in your 20s when you find it, its in your 30s

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Thats good. We are spending more time focusing on our school, or working. We dont have time to have sex. When we settle, its only when we're in our 30s and then the females egg cells are dying out and shes approaching infertility territory, so she can only get in 1 or 2 babies and thats it.

In somalia, people sleep, f*ck, and repeat. In the West its work, school, or both, and very limited time for that sexy time. We're pretty much busy or atleast the productive Somalis.
Imagine how many kids the ones with multiple wives got One guy I know ft 27 brothers

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Families in Somalia have a lot of children because of the high childhood mortality rate.

"The Under-Five and Maternal Mortality rates in Somalia are amongst the highest in the world; one out of every seven Somali children dies before seeing their fifth birthday (137 deaths/1,000 live births) with a higher number in south and central Somalia."

https://www.unicef.org/somalia/health.html

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

I think it’s maybe because the newer generation are well taught in the safe sex department no shade but 60% of somalis were concieved out of suprise.

Tell that to Africans. Population in Africa is set to boom 10 fold.

You say that with the same foul stench of the white man. Free your mind negro. This is the African century. When we eclipse the Asian tiger we're coming for Europe. Karma is a motherfucker

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Friendly reminder that Somalia is consistently listed as being amongst the top five countries with the highest fertility rates.

IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4814.jpg
IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

As the oldest of 7 kids these averages don't surprise me at all
:damn:

You say that with the same foul stench of the white man. Free your mind negro. This is the African century. When we eclipse the Asian tiger we're coming for Europe. Karma is a motherfucker

Quantity doesnt mean anything. Quality is where its at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending