Lovely to see him in this mugshot although he tried 2 distance himself being black

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Holy shit, I swear the ch*nk to his eyes opened up a bit.

His half-blackness has nothing to do with anything. He's been almost steadily going on and off end ever since his scandal and injuries. If he's reached the point of drunk driving though, I have no sympathies on that front, but kinda strange that he seems to be spiraling out of control. Afterall, the public was fairly forgiving, his sponsers stayed with him, and as far as his difficulty getting back into game and his supposed sex addiction is concerned, he's left an impressive legacy and plenty of ppl will screw a hasbeen.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Holy shit, I swear the ch*nk to his eyes opened up a bit.

His half-blackness has nothing to do with anything. He's been almost steadily going on and off end ever since his scandal and injuries. If he's reached the point of drunk driving though, I have no sympathies on that front, but kinda strange that he seems to be spiraling out of control. Afterall, the public was fairly forgiving, his sponsers stayed with him, and as far as his difficulty getting back into game and his supposed sex addiction is concerned, he's left an impressive legacy and plenty of ppl will screw a hasbeen.

This guy refused to be categorized into the category of black like a Somali refuses it.

VixR

Veritas
This guy refused to be categorized into the category of black like a Somali refuses it.
The fact is, he's half black half asian who identifies as mixed, which makes perfect sense, unlike mixed ppl who disdain their other half or naively 'pick a side' and live in turmoil. I won't even comment on the Somali bit:icon lol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The fact is, he's half black half asian who identifies as mixed, which makes perfect sense, unlike mixed ppl who disdain their other half or naively 'pick a side' and live in turmoil. I won't even comment on the Somali bit:icon lol:

You make sense, I've fallen for America's obsession with race and it's bizarre categorization of people.

It's really illogical to say that someone like Obama is a "black man" when he is half/half. What on god's green earth are they talking abt.

You got someone like Beyoncé saying she's black. She's 5% black runtii. I mean drop her in Burkino Faso ( West Africa) and please ask the locals what is she and watch how they say "the white woman". It reminds of reading this light skinned biracial American woman who was so black nationalist that she visited Senegal. She was distraught when the people there called her " the white lady from America " and she was like "I'm black " and they were like " if you are adamant that you are black then we are Chinese " :dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In Brazil biracial ones have their own category where they are not solely black nor white.

Tiger woods never refused to be called black .He objected to being labelled as African American . the fellow is half Asian (mum is Chinese and Thai ) and quarter African American /native Indian from his father's side .
Tiger refused to conform to the outdated one drop slavery rule . That said ,I am more concerned about the epic bidaar about to enter.#rip tiger .#

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tiger woods never refused to be called black .He objected to being labelled as African American . the fellow is half Asian (mum is Chinese and Thai ) and quarter African American /native Indian from his father's side .
Tiger refused to conform to the outdated one drop slavery rule . That said ,I am more concerned about the epic bidaar about to enter.#rip tiger .#

It's amazing how this guy had the preppy proper clean image up to 2009.

Ileen the guy was so sexaholic that he use to rent 5 high-end females a week

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sxb ,it is Ramadan ,suffice it to say , caadan girl addiction will drive a man to tiger woods suicide watch .

Why did you mention "Ramadan ". I didn't say anything dambi. I said a fact in a civilized manner. I wasn't explicit

Status
Not open for further replies.