Love the road in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Ur vid dosent work
Its a vid of these roads...
FC32E655-0E56-43E9-BBBB-28BE8F48FC47.jpeg
3CEB584A-9D01-44AC-9CD5-7B439560ACB5.jpeg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It's not, i also got that same impression from that video. That road seems to be too deadly for anyone to drive on it. It's seems to be too small and the turns are too dangerous.
I read somewhere that wider roads are worse and that smaller roads are better at stopping accidents. Apparently on smaller roads people become more alert and conscious of the difference in size. That makes them drive carefully or something like that.

I read somewhere that wider roads are worse and that smaller roads are better at stopping accidents. Apparently on smaller roads people become more alert and conscious of the difference in size. That makes them drive carefully or something like that.
This road is way smaller compared to normal roads, and it's not safe at all. If you gonna build a road, at lest build one that is both safe and comfortable to drive on and not something that can potentially kill you.

Nice development but we have to make more dual-carriage roads because soon businesses will build up around these roads and we will not be able to widen the roads without paying a crap ton of money.

If anyone has been to Galkacyo, you can see that every road is tiny and buildings have built up all around it. There is no room to widen the roads let alone the main road in Galkacyo.

Nearly all roads in PL are one lane on each side except for the Bosasso airport road and the Presidential road in Garowe.

Whereas there are probably 10 dual-carriageways in Mogadishu, not including pavement and parking spaces.

We need better urban planning in our cities wallahi. This is why I call GLK a 5th world city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending