Love tanning. Yes, I’m weird .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I got a little sunburned on my knee, but I love how my tan turned out this summer . My Latino and Maadow associates/friends think I’m crazy . Check it out.
44729DDD-E660-4629-958C-30A2FD096BB0.jpeg

My original color:
73D561E7-BE76-4BA4-B5B9-3D1A4A45E0DB.jpeg

According to amazigh standards, I’m crispy black . Lol .
I do like my original skin color highlighted my dark lips more . What do you think?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Looking so amazingly bronzed. I'm darkskinned and love sun bathing too.
Colorism is so weird. People say colorism is a huge problem in Somalia. As for me, no. My Berbers were, BUT they’re were pasty mofos themselves. But colorism with Somalis doesn’t seem as bad as Jamaica. And aren’t Somalis lighter than Bantus and have a reddish pigment ? I mean, if you and most of your kin are light skinned and prefer pale skin, then is it really colorism?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Looking so amazingly bronzed. I'm darkskinned and love sun bathing too.
But maadows, Latinos and Asians are weirded out by me liking to tan. I’m weird. I don’t like light skinned maadows because they reminded me of a Simpson character. And gingers are creepy to me. I love very pale skin on brunettes.

I'm an indoor kinda person so I don't like to tan.

It's also been proven that UV radiation tends to age the skin so I'll take caution in sun bathing or else you might end up looking all old.

I'm child of the sun all my forefathers lived, herd camels and worked in the sun. I don't believe in UV radition. Get out and get your D-vitamine. Lack of sun causes baldness that's why Somali faarax are balding in their 20s.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Tanning is not only for white people, alot of people assume that.
That’s very true. My Mexican and African Americans gave me the most crap for it. My ex-roommate would say I look better being light. He has a brother that’s darker than me and a half-Cuban sister. The kids at my school would say I look like the Indians from Peter Pan and would sing the red man song to tease me. But I’m the coon...... Shrugs

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I'm child of the sun all my forefathers lived, herd camels and worked in the sun. I don't believe in UV radition. Get out and get your D-vitamine. Lack of sun causes baldness that's why Somali faarax are balding in their 20s.
I love shepherding and farm work. I’m a dog handler and the most dogs I’ve watched at once was 50. I watched 120 dogs with just one other person. I was raised off camping, fishing and hikes.

Trending