love is cringe

idk if it's just me but i cringe so bad when girls try flirting with me or in movies when they are acting all romantic and shit kkkkkkk, my mums listens to this song wallahi when i say i cringed so hard, i mean it. i felt like kung fu kicking the tv kkkkkk

i think flirting in the stereotypical pick-up line way is very cringey and is only okay if used as a joke
honestly, small actions/gestures of affection are much cuter

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
nigga:wtf:im into girls and only girls acudubillah, i just find making love songs/movies really cringey but idk why i said i find flirting cringy lmao
that i can agree with you

that shit is cringe af

especially tiktok, acudubillah now that's the mother of all cringe :mjlol:

that i can agree with you

that shit is cringe af

especially tiktok, acudubillah now that's the mother of all cringe :mjlol:
yeah thats what i was trynna say kkkkkk, youd see a nigga make a whole ass song for a random ass chick, only to get dumped for a chad kkkkkkk i swear thats how every romantic movie goes :mjlaugh:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
yeah thats what i was trynna say kkkkkk, youd see a nigga make a whole ass song for a random ass chick, only to get dumped for a chad kkkkkkk i swear thats how every romantic movie goes :mjlaugh:
bollywood takes the piss tho

3 hours of bullshit video made by the same people who bathe in cow dung, half of the movie are just cringey love songs after songs where salman khan or shah rukh khan or [insert name] khan always cuffs the girl:farole:

bollywood takes the piss tho

3 hours of bullshit video made by the same people who bathe in cow dung, half of the movie are just cringey love songs after songs where salman khan or shah rukh khan or [insert name] khan always cuffs the girl:farole:
nah bollywood is hilarious, but you know whats even better ?

Trending

Latest posts