Love in the air knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is trolling nacala waxaa tihiin kuyaale gabadha dhaafa she is a nice woman at the end of the day but nacalada pissed me off sometimes may she trip in the kitchen for that. But la xawla wala quwata illa billah family-carrying-coffin-funeral-for-the-dubliners-legend-ronnie-drew-C2Y905.jpg today Knowles got coffined by mujaahid mudane factz may Allah have mercy on her. Allahu Akbar!!!! At the end the day it's all jaceel I think Knowles and factz like each other giphy-1.gif so why don't y'all get in the luuq and shukaansi nacala...whenever Knowles says some she tags factz bcoz she loves him and whenever factz gets the notification he gets horny danyeer waaxid and gets excited that he got her attention.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Only girl @Knowles made these weak ass niggas cry
They can’t come you at one by one they are attacking you in packs. Low testosterone losers

Knowles keep triggering these basement dwelling losers :salute:

Muji

VIP
@Factz is musty farax who spends all day logged in on this place checking who gives him a qashin rate and who doesn’t.

My incel thread really got to him since he is online recruiting friends and personally thanking people on their walls for laughing at his jokes. Won’t be long now until he buys his sex dolls so he can in her little 3d printed womb every night.

This place is full of grown ass men who can’t roast but like to bootyclap each other because I got them in their feelings.

Muji

VIP
They can’t come you at one by one they are attacking you in packs. Low testosterone losers

Lol all I can say was that incel thread was a trigger. If you want to upset them you now know how lol. It hit too close to home.

Looooool...back to this xabashi deformed ugly racoon in the car u a bakhti dhoocil yahay afka xun may a donkey rape u sideways...basement dwellers kulaha go to your low self esteem husband who bought u that cheap Toyota u in..u ugly horse face c*nt

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Looooool...back to this xabashi deformed ugly racoon in the car u a bakhti dhoocil yahay afka xun may a donkey rape u sideways...basement dwellers kulaha go to your low self esteem husband who bought u that cheap Toyota u in..u ugly horse face c*nt
Says the man with the multiple female usernames. What a pathetic loser. Get a life. And fyi I don’t have a husband you dumb fob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending