love/hate relationship with twitter

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
On one hand I enjoy the app, I like the layout of it, I have practically everyone I know on it it’s awesome.

but akhis, look up the term Somali boys on twitter and see what comes up

We are being ripped into nonstop by mostly twitter xalimos

can someone explain why Australian British Canadian American mali girls hate us :drakelaugh:

Is there a reoccurring trend, is it coming from the household, from community pressures idk

someone eggsblain this Somali girl in Black Student Union I thought I was friends with posted “West African boys+East African girls”

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING:faysalwtf::drakelaugh::pachah1::susp::camby::camby::camby::camby:

On one hand I enjoy the app, I like the layout of it, I have practically everyone I know on it it’s awesome.

but akhis, look up the term Somali boys on twitter and see what comes up

We are being ripped into nonstop by mostly twitter xalimos

can someone explain why Australian British Canadian American mali girls hate us :drakelaugh:

Is there a reoccurring trend, is it coming from the household, from community pressures idk

someone eggsblain this Somali girl in Black Student Union I thought I was friends with posted “West African boys+East African girls”

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING:faysalwtf::drakelaugh::pachah1::susp::camby::camby::camby::camby:

The funny part is that the moment an ajanabi girl tweets something positive about faraxs, the xalimos swarm the comments calling her a pick me and trying to convince her that she shouldn't feel that way.

they say they don't want us but then don't want else to get with anyone else either.:faysalwtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The funny part is that the moment an ajanabi girl tweets something positive about faraxs, the xalimos swarm the comments calling her a pick me and trying to convince her that she shouldn't feel that way.

they say they don't want us but then don't want else to get with anyone else either.:faysalwtf:
Extremely toxic
If I had the time I’d drop 20+ anti faraax comments I’ve seen from girls I KNOW IN REAL LIFE WTF

We’re expected to support them and abu Rastafarian but the moment a farax gets a peng ajnabi the girl gets cussed out :farmajoyaab:
I still don’t agree with it, but I can see why nearly every farax choose to marry from back home

Trending