Love Being Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Beautiful, even though we are slaughtering each other back home, were always here for each other in Qurbaha.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Arma walaal,

Aunty Basra seriously urges u to lose weight huuno! How are u plus size when u ride a motorcycle???? It is mystifying

Eedo Basra you talking about somebody elses weight is outrageous, when was the last time you saw your knees eedo?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo Basra you talking about somebody elses weight is outrageous, when was the last time you saw your knees eedo?

6322.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Arma walaal,

Aunty Basra seriously urges u to lose weight huuno! How are u plus size when u ride a motorcycle???? It is mystifying

I'm only 95 kilos. I'm a mix of fat and muscle. My motorbikes range from 73 to 120 horsepower, so they can handle all my weight.

Arma

VIP
Beautiful, even though we are slaughtering each other back home, were always here for each other in Qurbaha.

Look, at times, I can be as clanist as f*ck. For me, its Puntland above anything, when it comes to Somali politics. But, when it comes to outside of politics, and supporting and defending my people, regardless of clan or regional differences, I'll be the first on the frontlines.

Arma

VIP
GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR indeed!
5560.jpg

Do you know, where that headline comes from? In 2017, a certain member of this forum, blamed the many devastating famines and droughts that has it Somalia countless times, was because of Majeerteens doing Sixir in Garowe on Southern Somalia.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you know, where that headline comes from? In 2017, a certain member of this forum, blamed the many devastating famines and droughts that has it Somalia countless times, was because of Majeerteens doing Sixir in Garowe on Southern Somalia.

Mjs are the envy of all qabils, its ok, its good to be on the top. That means they will have lots of haters at the bottom trying to climb up.

Arma

VIP
Mjs are the envy of all qabils, its ok, its good to be on the top. That means they will have lots of haters at the bottom trying to climb up.

What you're saying is true. But, to blame FAMINES and DROUGHTS on sixir from a clan, is just incredible. Till today, I am still amazed by that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like I said, I have a massive cut on the hand, hence why I'm holding the bag like that.

Arma

It doesn't really matter how u hold it or how many pound u have gained, as long your wife is satisfied in the bedroom. that is ALL i care about.
5560.jpg

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You will never find other people do this for their people. They are jealous of us wallahi. Years ago I was in a shop with an English and Pakistani coworker and a Somali odey in the shop and I greeted each other and then they asked me who he was and I said I don't know, he's just a Somali man. You can tell in their eyes they wanted that for their own people and were jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.