LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poem was about that... Didn't you bother reading? :lol:
"The first time I saw you, the heart fluttered,
The first time I ever saw you, defined what love meant" I give you credit to that but still how can you fall in love without knowing the person, he is possibly talking about previous after he fell in love with her

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I like to think it doesn't exist . Untill I read Antarah poem on love at first sight. Now I can definitely say it does exist. Such strong words. Now when I look back into my past there were times I did fall in love while looking at a girl. Shit does happen. Wallahi billahi

VixR

Veritas
It’s more like infatuation and obsession just from really liking what you see. It’s rare, and more experienced by males bc as women we’re like the male peacock in the human dynamic.

It’s more like infatuation and obsession just from really liking what you see. It’s rare, and more experienced by males bc as women we’re like the male peacock in the human dynamic.
you on to something, I think you might have come close to convincing me but I'm not satisfied

VixR

Veritas
you on to something, I think you might have come close to convincing me but I'm not satisfied
There’s no shortage of odd things we don’t understand.

I had a male patient with the diagnosis once, I kid you not, “broken heart syndrome”.

I remember an old story in a book about a Persian philosopher, Avicenna (Ibn Sina), where it detailed some guy who’s family brought their son to see him bc he was suffering somehow and had a flat affect and other physical symptoms. It was later found out it was emotional distress manifesting physically bc of something or other to do with a girl he loved but their families didn’t accept each other, and somehow the story had an ending where the philosopher did something about it, and the physical symptoms went away.

I had a male patient with the diagnosis once, I kid you not, “broken heart syndrome”.

I remember an old story in a book about a Persian philosopher, Avicenna (Ibn Sina), where it detailed some guy who’s family brought their son to see him bc he was suffering somehow and had a flat affect and other physical symptoms. It was later found out it was emotional distress manifesting physically bc of something or other to do with a girl he loved but their families didn’t accept each other, and somehow the story had an ending where the philosopher did something about it, and the physical symptoms went away.
interesting story, like you said in the beginning, it liking of features. your right but also the woman has to take a liking of the features of the man as well. it like a player like another player but are not themselves players. it hard to grasp on the idea and touch on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending