LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some of you believe this, I don't believe it. because, how can you love someone in split second. loving someone takes time and commitment, but to love someone on sight. I don't know, the sister got to be an angel and have wings. I thought the idea to be rubbish, you guys know anyone that found love at first sight? because I never seen one

No it doesn't, it impossible. how can you love someone in seconds, how do know the person is bad or good, how do you know his criminal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do some of you believe this, I don't believe it. because, how can you love someone in split second. loving someone takes time and commitment, but to love someone on sight. I don't know, the sister got to be an angel and have wings. I thought the idea to be rubbish, you guys know anyone that found love at first sight? because I never seen one

U r right. Personally I dont believe in "love"! Its a pathetic emotion that makes one stupid. I have actually deceived myself in falling in love because I wanted to experience it. I entered it as an experiment, using myself as a guinea pig. It was a disaster. I could actually date the day I started turning into a stupid goat. My behavior was very peculiar, it was like an out of body experience. I had to get out of it very quickly. Here is what I have learnt.

1. When u fall in love, immediately u become stupid and lose rationale.

2. Suddenly u put the other person before u. NEVER DO that! An unselfish act is solely reserved for your child, not the one who is violently inserting their thing in u. yuck. (or for men violently inserting it to her)

3. U become a stalker and follow and snoop, u literally dont recognize yourself. (instead of stalking myself by stopping at a mirror and admiring myself every chance I get- when u neglect yourself, that is a red flag)

How to fall out of love

1. Avoid your subject of love by all cost

2. Imagine they have HIV AIDS. Or something gross like they have a small deformed gu.s or something nasty in that line. U will quickly fall out of love. Do what u gotta do to paint the subject as bad as possible. Your goal is to fall out of love for survival.

3. Gain back your rationale by actively attacking love in all its disguises.

4, go pray immediately

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First it is love at first sight than after a while it is i can't stand you anymore

I believe in LUST at first sight. Love is deeper and complicated. I have seen myself looking at a guy and say, I want to have his babies. Out of the blue moon, dont know where it came from. lol

I believe in LUST at first sight. Love is deeper and complicated. I have seen myself looking at a guy and say, I want to have his babies. Out of the blue moon, dont know where it came from. lol
Some young cute habar tol jecl chick about 20 years old was in heat to have babies but i told her i am not really dhulbahante and she was like well i fancy them to be my babies daddies

It is normal for women but guys can never act on it or the me too mob will ruin them forever

U r right. Personally I dont believe in "love"! Its a pathetic emotion that makes one stupid. I have actually deceived myself in falling in love because I wanted to experience it. I entered it as an experiment, using myself as a guinea pig. It was a disaster. I could actually date the day I started turning into a stupid goat. My behavior was very peculiar, it was like an out body experience. I had to get out of it very quickly. Here is what I have learnt.

1. When u fall in love, immediately u become stupid and lose rationale.

2. Suddenly u put the other person before u. NEVER DO that! An unselfish act is solely reserved for your child, not the one who is violently inserting their thing in u. yuck. (or for men violently inserting it to her)

3. U become a stalker and follow and snoop, u literally dont recognize yourself

How to fall out of love

1. Avoid your subject of love by all cost

2. Imagine they have HIV AIDS. Or something gross like they have a small deformed gu.s or something nasty in that line. U will quickly fall out of love. Do what u gotta do to paint the subject as bad as possible. Your goal is to fall out of love for survival.

3. Gain back your rationale by actively attacking love in all its disguises.

4, go pray immediately
you right when you fall in love it messes with your emotions and body. ration is out the window. especially when you get rejected by them, food becomes tasteless. you become insecure about yourself, all you think about is them. I got rejected twice, now I'm very picky who I get with (they had IQ 68) you are strange but cool at the same time

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My dear.....Love is useless. Be religious and pray to God. :banderas:

Ps imagine I am 500 pound sad obese xalimo with the middle name @Reiko
5560.jpg

Only a fool denies that which he doesn't understand.

Shall I tell you what I find really interesting? Despite the variety of languages and differences in cultures/traditions, almost every one has a concept of love at first glance/sight. Which means it is fact.

This poem was actually in a book written by a guy who fell in love at first sight, was mesmerised and became sick with love, his experience was expressed through ink:

عندَما رَأيْتُكِ
لأوَّلِ مَرَّة
ازْدادَتْ عندي
دَقاتُ القلبْ .
عندَما رَأيْتُكِ
مِنْ أوَّلِ نَظرة
عَرَفْتُ فيكِ
مَعْنى الحُبْ .
حُبُّكِ عَلَّمَنِي
كيْفَ أبْدَأ مِشْواري
وَكيْفَ أسيرُ
وَسْطَ الدَّرْبْ .
حبُّكِ ، مُرِشِدَتِي ،

"The first time I saw you, the heart fluttered,
The first time I ever saw you, defined what love meant,
Your love has taught me from where to begin my journey,
from where to traverse and
which path to take.
Your love guides me."

أهديكِ قلباً محملاً بالحب
والمشاعـر العذبة الصادقه
أهديكِ يا أملي كل ما أملك
بشرط أن تبقي بقربي دائماً
لأني لا أستطيع العيش بدونكِ أبداً أبدً
لأنكِ انتي فقط دقات قلبي
فإذا ابتعدتي أنتي عني
فكيف سأبقى على قيد الحياه ؟

"I gift you a heart occupied by love,
And feelings sweet and true,
My Hope, I grant you all that I possess,
On the condition that you stay by my side for eternity...
Because I cannot continue to live without you. Ever.
Because it is you who flutters my heart,
If you were to distance yourself from me, how would I ever cope in the realm of the living?

Only a fool denies that which he doesn't understand.

Shall I tell you what I find really interesting? Despite the variety of languages and differences in cultures/traditions, almost every one has a concept of love at first glance/sight. Which means it is fact.

This poem was actually in a book written by a guy who fell in love at first sight, was mesmerised and became sick with love, his experience was expressed through ink:

عندَما رَأيْتُكِ
لأوَّلِ مَرَّة
ازْدادَتْ عندي
دَقاتُ القلبْ .
عندَما رَأيْتُكِ
مِنْ أوَّلِ نَظرة
عَرَفْتُ فيكِ
مَعْنى الحُبْ .
حُبُّكِ عَلَّمَنِي
كيْفَ أبْدَأ مِشْواري
وَكيْفَ أسيرُ
وَسْطَ الدَّرْبْ .
حبُّكِ ، مُرِشِدَتِي ،

"The first time I saw you, the heart fluttered,
The first time I ever saw you, defined what love meant,
Your love has taught me from where to begin my journey,
from where to traverse and
which path to take.
Your love guides me."

أهديكِ قلباً محملاً بالحب
والمشاعـر العذبة الصادقه
أهديكِ يا أملي كل ما أملك
بشرط أن تبقي بقربي دائماً
لأني لا أستطيع العيش بدونكِ أبداً أبدً
لأنكِ انتي فقط دقات قلبي
فإذا ابتعدتي أنتي عني
فكيف سأبقى على قيد الحياه ؟

"I gift you a heart occupied by love,
And feelings sweet and true,
My Hope, I grant you all that I possess,
On the condition that you stay by my side for eternity...
Because I cannot continue to live without you. Ever.
Because it is you who flutters my heart,
If you were to distance yourself from me, how would I ever cope in the realm of the living?
that just a guy in love, no such thing as falling in love with a stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending