Love at first sight.....Truth or Fiction?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Love at first sight?

What is love? Is it a natural outcropping of a good relationship? Is it trust and sharing? Is it feelings of mutual respect and adoration? Is it a bond that can keep feelings alive for a lifetime?

Or is it some tingly weird feeling you get when you see somebody?

Love at first sight is ridiculous. Lust at first sight is normal. They say that the "infatuation" period in a relationship lasts less than a year. That "magical" feeling goes away and if the people have fallen truly in love it's replaced by something more substantial. Most marriages fail in less than a year. This is no coincidence. Some people feel that when the "magic" fades they're not in love anymore. The truth is they don't know what love is.

Love is work, it is sharing, it is sticking together when times are good and especially when times are bad, it's more than lust and more than infatuation. It is more than a "funny feeling" or like so many love songs say "I see my unborn children in her eyes". Yeah that's really love.

Somalis especially seem addicted to "Falling in love" i.e. Lust/Infatuation, not being in love.

I've heard before that if you believe in love at first sight, it means you have a violent personality. Weird. Anyway, I used to believe in it, then I realized what I was feeling wasn't actually love, just some weird sense of lust. It seems like these days I don't fall in love easily anymore. Maybe it is because I'm around women all the time. But that's besides the point. I think love is a thing that builds gradually over time as people form bonds, but you can feel an initial attraction though.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it? Can you experience it and not believe in it?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
love at first sight = that ass and breasts be thicc :lawd:

It is just lust bro,I want to believe in love at first sight, but I don't know if it ever will happen. I think love at first sight happens mostely in films.But not sure, maybe it happens, I have not experienced it.... yet.:mjcry:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It is just lust bro,I want to believe in love at first sight, but I don't know if it ever will happen. I think love at first sight happens mostely in films.But not sure, maybe it happens, I have not experienced it.... yet.:mjcry:
Love at first sight is a markeding tool used to sell low grade chocolate, shitty soft core novels and bad romance movies to horny snd singel ladies

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I remember having a "love at first sight" experience with a girl in the 7th grade. She looks hideous to me now no offence
I remember having a "love at first sight" experience with a girl in the 7th grade. She looks hideous to me now no offence

I don't know why but when you are kid you fall in love with girls easily and it seems it is a genuine one too, you don't care about the girl's looks,reputation or have any type of interest on her, a kiss on the cheek is all you in for,just pure love over-all, trust me you will not see that type of real love any more when you become an adult, you should have counted your blessings.:lawd:

I don't know why but when you are kid you fall in love with girls easily and it seems it is a genuine one too, you don't care about the girl's looks,reputation or have any type of interest on her, a kiss on the cheek is all you in for,just pure love over-all, trust me you will not see that type of real love any more when you become an adult, you should have counted your blessings.:lawd:
I was madly in love with the girl i was talking about, i even fantasized marrying her, she was perfect in my eyes. Few years later and I'm thinking, "she isn't even that good looking and her personality is fake"

I think it was really a mirage

The stages of love according to carabta

1. الْهَوَى (hawa) - Attraction. This is the beginning of love. Love that arises suddenly and not yet firm in the heart. This verb also means both to rise and to fall, indicating the unstable nature of attraction.

2. الْعَلاقَةُ (‘alaqah) - Attachment. Love which is inseparable from the heart and loses its temporary nature.

3. الْكَلَفُ (kalaf) - Infatuation. Intense love that begins to affect the lover physically by distracting the heart and even overwhelming it.

4. الْعِشْقُ (‘ishq) - Desire. This love exceeds the limits and takes over the heart of the lover completely, making them blind to any faults of the loved.

5. الشّعَفُ (sha’af) - Passion. The intensity of this love causes slight pain amidst the pleasure.

6. الشّغَفُ (shaghaf) - Affliction.The first stage of destructive, all-consuming love. The heart now begins to be devoured by the love.

7. اَلْجَوَى (jawaa) - Grief. Love that can cause illness and distress and results in sorrow or grief.

8. التّيْمُ (taym) - Enslavement. Love which ensalves the lover to the beloved. Love that can also drive the lover crazy.

9. التَّبْل (tabl) - Malady. Love which overwhelms, confounds and bewilders.

10. التَّدْلِيْه (tadleeh) - Disorder. Love that makes the lover not pay attention to anything and puts them in a state of complete distraction and perplexity.

11. الْهُيُوْمُ (huyum) - Insanity. Love which disregards all reason and drives the lover to mindlessness

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe you can like someone and be attracted to them but real love begins after marriage

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Love at first sight is just your gus thinking before your brain

That is called lust, when you come across a thick like @Sumaaya .:banderas:

original.gif

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Iga xishood wax yahow naagaha badan
Says by you who is dating multiple niggas on here?:heh:

The only chick I am interested in is you, true love knows no bounderies, buuga naxariista u fiiri wiilkan sida kal iyo laabka kuu jecel, hadiin kale sidii habar guumays ah baan habaar hawada kuu Soo marinayaa.:hemad:

Says by you who is dating multiple niggas on here?:heh:

The only chick I am interested in is you, true love knows no bounderies, buuga naxariista u fiiri wiilkan sida kal iyo laabka kuu jecel, hadiin kale sidii habar guumays ah baan habaar hawada kuu Soo marinayaa.:hemad:

I only have a plan A and plan B, plan A has currently blocked me because he sensed ciyaarahayga (give him 2 days he will unblock me and send me some jacayl songs InshAllah) and my cyber jacayl @Abdisamad and he's been getting on my nerves lately

Adigu intee leeg ba iga heshay, lacag na ma haysata?
:win:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I only have a plan A and plan B, plan A has currently blocked me because he sensed ciyaarahayga (give him 2 days he will unblock me and send me some jacayl songs InshAllah) and my cyber jacayl @Abdisamad and he's been getting on my nerves lately

Adigu intee leeg ba iga heshay, lacag na ma haysata?
:win:

I only have love and an I am broke like an empty vessel, why do I even fall in love when my account balance is minus zero.edab daradaydda.:jcoleno:

More like love at first sniff, i was sitting next to a girl at high school when i fell in love because of her smell. I still remember her beautiful curves and long hair. I didnt give f*ck about her before that until she sat next to me.

Trending

Latest posts