Love after lock up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Starts

36:00....

So I was watching this show where women scout for guys in prison. There's this character Andrea she is Mormon from Utah she finds convicted fellon from LA. She's has 3 kids two of them are smart and skeptical about the felon. So what does she do when her kids refuse to meet the convicted felon? :bell::snoop:

She tries to bribe her daughter to like him:notsureif: she conditioned the little one to call the fellon daddy before they even make contact:snoop:

She's so of outline her little kids come off more intelligent:ohlord:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Starts

36:00....

So I was watching this show where women scout for guys in prison. There's this character Andrea she is Mormon from Utah she finds convicted fellon from LA. She's has 3 kids two of them are smart and skeptical about the felon. So what does she do when her kids refuse to meet the convicted felon? :bell::snoop:

She tries to bribe her daughter to like him:notsureif: she conditioned the little one to call the fellon daddy before they even make contact:snoop:

She's so of outline her little kids come off more intelligent:ohlord:

21175470_10214662292017269_1562227158_n.png

Well, what about the poor convict, did you even try and spare a thought for him. I'm just saying.
She wants tyrone to raise another man's kids but tyrone doesn't roll like that! he impregnates to mark his territory and will never raise another tyrone's kids.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So what xalimos do the same thing just at the mosque to feel less guilty about marrying a convict.

:drakewtf:

Grown adults can marry that wasn't the point. I thought as Mormon the lady would have more shame than to bribe her daughter to like convicted felon. The little children had more sense because they feared the felon. She has a teenage daughter, what if he were to rape her? Then what?

upload_2018-12-16_15-57-24.jpeg

XOWl94K.jpg

I chose the wrong career path I should have been doing a 5 year sentence these past couple of years instead of wasting my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts