Lot's of Somali hypocrites

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
They pray Salaat, fast and yet they steal money from you without even thinking it is remotely haram. The f*ck?

Cerberus

VIP
simple cut of their hand if they steal from you
Not in America though. Walaahi Somali folks are often really corrupted. Stealing so easily without giving it second thought. Happened to me in Africa and here in America when Somali people I knew stole from me. Luckily I got back my money via chargeback but another one who loaned from me $100 who is my cousin said "What loan you talking about? I don't owe you anything".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They pray Salaat, fast and yet they steal money from you without even thinking it is remotely haram. The f*ck?

Well they say it is their money-- you are family

1630704190929.png

Cerberus

VIP
Well they say it is their money-- you are family

View attachment 199332
Not just cousins, others that aren't related to me did too. Like in Kenya it happened to me. Africa ones are even way worse than USA crooked ones. Two girls I had in my house party in American city I owned a house in also deceived me and had me send them some Venmo which they promised to pay me back but didn't. One of them I hold it against her for amount I sent only to her, the other is forgiven because we had another kind of fun.

@Hared whats your thoughts on this phenomenon of stealing
first you have to understand that this phenomenon is not new to us we somalis
have been thieves or bandits for long, during our rural times xoolo aya lakalaa daci jiire
we used to raid neighbouring clans and steal their livestock and it was not deemed haraam
infact it was a mark of bravery and strength . you will be surprised how many of us have
been brought up by haram . and also for the fact we are an impulsive people we act without thinking
the consequence we end up doing all kind of nefarious activities nearly always in a trivial manner.
without sophistication and thats why it is always very easy to break somali crimes.. somalis
have always been raiders and bandits, thieving is just a petty compensation of who they were

Trending