Lots of IDPs arrive to Jowhar from nearby tuulos in Middle Shabelle

Almost 15 small boats carrying IDPs from tuulos in nearby Jowhar district arrived to main Jowhar town.

A lot of these people are internally displaced people whose tuulos and livelihoods have been destroyed by heavy rains occurring throughout Middle Shabelle.

These are mostly Shiidle (Madoweyne).

cow

VIP
I want to know what the real population of Bantus in Somalia is. I don't believe the estimates.
They are visible everywhere in Somalia.

middle shabeele/ lower shabeele they are overwhelming majority.

they also make a very large sizable population in hiiraan and middle jubba.

World

VIP

Lower shabelle is majority rahanweyn, dir, hawiye, then bantu. But in middle shabelle they are very large. I don’t know exactly but I would say 40 %. In middle Jubba they are less than 25 %.

cow

VIP
Lower shabelle is majority rahanweyn, dir, hawiye, then bantu. But in middle shabelle they are very large. I don’t know exactly but I would say 40 %. In middle Jubba they are less than 25 %.

its all in name the rahanweyn and biimaal in lower shabeele are bantu. they just choose those groups for protection

here is biimaal in lower shabeele do they look dir to you?

it is same in middle jubba, the biimaal are actually bantu.

Jungle

VIP

They are not the majority in middle shabelle. They live in jowhar and mahadaay along the river, thats it. Theres barely any in the other 6 districts. Theres 100s of vlogs on the other districts and you see none of these people. They are only visible in those 2 districts I mentioned.

In jowhar they are the biggest clan by far. That’s why there is a lot of them in the video.

Rainfall and flooding affects them the most as they live right on the banks of the river. Thats why you see alot of them in the video.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
They are not the majority in middle shabelle. They live in jowhar and mahadaay along the river, thats it. Theres barely any in the other 6 districts. Theres 100s of vlogs on the other districts and you see none of these people. They are only visible in those 2 districts I mentioned.

Rainfall and flooding affects them the most as they live right on the banks of the river. Thats why you see alot of them in the video.

i don't think anyone is denying that landwise probably abgaal have the most because bantu only live near the river banks or villages near the river banks. however majority of the settlements in middle shabeele are around the riverbanks

as shown on the map below.

Trending