Lost Generation of Somali Males

Mozart

You need people like me
Has anybody else noticed the males currently aged around 24-32ish are incredibly emotional?
I think it coincides with those that came to Europe later , not sure why they possess this trait though.
I've noticed the old-heads are not like this and the younger generation born in the west are also similar in that they don't react to women and their rubbish.
It's incredibly embarrassing when a woman says/does something and you have dudes in her comments crying/b*tching .

We've been raised in a pussifed western society where shit like "boys cry too" was actively encouraged while stoicism and masculinity was seen as toxic.
Not to mention xenoestrogens in plastics and the fucking estradiol from birth control pills in our water supply.

Look at the causes before you get on your high horses and start making blanket statements.
:mahubowtf:

We've been raised in a pussifed western society where shit like "boys cry too" was actively encouraged while stoicism was masculinity was seen as toxic.
Not to mention xenoestrogens in plastics and the fucking estradiol from birth control pills in our water supply.

Look at the causes before you get on your high horses and start making blanket statements.
Speak on it in the name of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me
We've been raised in a pussifed western society where shit like "boys cry too" was actively encouraged while stoicism and masculinity was seen as toxic.

I take it your amongst the guys I described. Older Somali males weren't raised in the west, and regardless of whatever you think about them, one thing you can't say is that they react emotionally to women. Honestly, when some girl that ain't related and you don't even know dates someone/ is pregnant / bashes Somali males, why are you reacting to her like she's a celeb?

I take it your amongst the guys I described. Older Somali males weren't raised in the west, and regardless of whatever you think about them, one thing you can't say is that they react emotionally to women. Honestly, when some girl that ain't related and you don't even know dates someone/ is pregnant / bashes Somali males, why are you reacting to her like she's a celeb?
"You don't agree with me so instead of making an intelligent rebuttal I'll accuse you of being emotional" nice logic sxb, lol

index.jpg

Mozart

You need people like me
"You don't agree with me so instead of making an intelligent rebuttal I'll accuse you of being emotional" nice logic sxb, lol

View attachment 103105
Your initial response makes zero sense given I said there's a bridge where the problem only exists in a specific generation so it's not about west encouraging men to cry. How do I respond intelligently to a man that blamed plastics and birth control looooooool

Your initial response makes zero sense given I said there's a bridge where the problem only exists in a specific generation so it's not about west encouraging men to cry. How do I respond intelligently to a man that blamed plastics and birth control looooooool
You're painting with a broad brush, how can you prove most qashin women bashers on twitter fall into that age range?

"Endocrine disruptors with estrogen-like effects don't make a difference to men's hormonal balance" the absolute state of you lad lol
1584309160478.jpg

Last edited:
Has anybody else noticed the males currently aged around 24-32ish are incredibly emotional?
I think it coincides with those that came to Europe later , not sure why they possess this trait though.
I've noticed the old-heads are not like this and the younger generation born in the west are also similar in that they don't react to women and their rubbish.
It's incredibly embarrassing when a woman says/does something and you have dudes in her comments crying/b*tching .
U can't be serious son.

Trending

Latest posts