Lost family

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Anyone have family that your parents have loser contact with?

I know on my father's side , he doesn't know where two of his siblings are.
They lost contact when they came here to the UK. All we know is my auntie was married to a German and my uncle was a university student.

I wish I knew more about them.

Anyone have family that your parents have loser contact with?

I know on my father's side , he doesn't know where two of his siblings are.
They lost contact when they came here to the UK. All we know is my auntie was married to a German and my uncle was a university student.

I wish I knew more about them.
Did you get disowned? :damedamn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I did one of those DNA things out of curiosity and I have two 3rd cousins reaching out to me, I believe we share a great grandparent or something. I wish I knew how these things work but one is a half white girl from California and another is a Somali hooyo from the east coast. I will try my best to connect them with my family. :)

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
my father is present but we don't really emotionally connect
all i know about my relatives from his side are some of their names from when i was little and the fact that they live in texas

I know most of my parents family, we don't connect much though but these two nobody knows were on earth they went. If they are alive or dead.

I had one on my dads side who spent the past 20 years by himself in the UK, poor adeero he told em stories about how the Madow guys would bully the hell out of young fobs in the 90s even more than white guys and he dropped out of school because of it. Now he does drugs, I hope he is doing well.

I know most of my parents family, we don't connect much though but these two nobody knows were on earth they went. If they are alive or dead.
How sad Wallahi we would’ve been so much better off if Somalia never fell into disarray. Imagine seeing people that look like you 24/7 all the time.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are a lot of relatives (cousins) I have but never got a chance to meet through no fault of our own. I don't know whether to call this long lost or not. We may meet in the future God permitting. :manny: