Losing Weight got me taller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a fat guy practically all my life, I wore xxl I had thunder thighs and man breasts. I was 20 at the time, 5 foot 8 about 250 pounds. I was very depressed at the time and ened up going on this diet, I made sure I ate less than 2000 calories didn't eat clean though still ate burgers and drank diet soda. I did like 100 reps of 25 pound weights and rode on an exercise bike every morning at my house, I did it for like 3 months and lost almost 60 pounds. That summer I was the man, first time In my life I was not fat and got to enjoy it, I even got a girlfriend. (which lasted 2 weeks) After losing that weight though, I gained an extreme amount of height. I was growing like crazy, I grew to 6 foot by the end of the year and ened up growing 3 more inches in the course of 1 year. People keep saying weight doesn't effect height growth, but they are wrong I am living proof weight effects growth.

I was a fat guy practically all my life, I wore xxl I had thunder thighs and man breasts. I was 20 at the time, 5 foot 8 about 250 pounds. I was very depressed at the time and ened up going on this diet, I made sure I ate less than 2000 calories didn't eat clean though still ate burgers and drank diet soda. I did like 100 reps of 25 pound weights and rode on an exercise bike every morning at my house, I did it for like 3 months and lost almost 60 pounds. That summer I was the man, first time In my life I was not fat and got to enjoy it, I even got a girlfriend. (which lasted 2 weeks) After losing that weight though, I gained an extreme amount of height. I was growing like crazy, I grew to 6 foot by the end of the year and ened up growing 3 more inches in the course of 1 year. People keep saying weight doesn't effect height growth, but they are wrong I am living proof weight effects growth.
how tall are you??

i'm 5'11 or 5'10 and i'm built well, i was always chubby but got muscular after hitting gym in the last two years

I was about to praise you then you got a girlfriend

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts