Losing hope in 🇸🇴 Father and Toddler killed

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
What if you just film yourself and your wife so you can reminisce when she is away :wowsweat:
No. No smart self respecting woman would do that. Why would she do that when the man can use this against her afterwards? Have you heard of revenge p0rn? people who divulge into such taboo things have to be some sort of degenerates no offense.

No. No smart self respecting woman would do that. Why would she do that when the man can use this against her afterwards? Have you heard of revenge p0rn? people who divulge into such taboo things have to be some sort of degenerates no offense.
Especially if you send that shit to a random guy who you aren’t married to. Seems to be happening a lot to girls back home. Disgusting behavior.
Go Away Reaction GIF by Cameo

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Especially if you send that shit to a random guy who you aren’t married to. Seems to be happening a lot to girls back home. Disgusting behavior.
Go Away Reaction GIF by Cameo
Most of those girls were drugged and then were raped. They are stupid for trusting men to begin with. But then theres some dumb ones that send it to them. I dont feel bad for the latter ones

Not sure why you think that tbh. I just come on here to goof off like the rest of you :chrisfreshhah:
That’s not goof you’re literally cooking members to oblivion🤣with your own style in fkd you joined a week ago and you’re already close to 1000 messages it’ll be so entertaining to read these 600 messages of yours🤣

Most of those girls were drugged and then were raped. They are stupid for trusting men to begin with. But then theres some dumb ones that send it to them. I dont feel bad for the latter ones
It’s also happening here in the US. Lots of cadaans sending nudes and committing suicide after shit getting catfished then they extort them for money. They send the pics to their family even if they pay :deadrose:

It’s also happening here in the US. Lots of cadaans sending nudes and committing suicide after shit getting catfished then they extort them for money. They send the pics to their family even if they pay :deadrose:
There was this cadaan dude who I was training at work. Great guy, easy to get along with, it was his first day at work when he told me his story. Some old high school friends of his tried to bisad-kaluun him, they sent him inappropriate to look at images of himself doing what’s thought to be inappropriate stuff and demanded that he pays them so such images aren’t published all over social media, he told to “wtf is this? You really think I’m falling for this bullshit! ”“f*ck off” “I will literally show it to my wife, do whatever you want” walahi hearing those words in person was hilarious😂😂😂

Trending