Losing hope in πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ Father and Toddler killed

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”. on hiatus
VIP
These 'soldiers' are probably the children of the 1990s warlords, you can't expect normal behaviour from them. Just a few days ago, I saw a White lady tourist going to Liido (on tiktok), and one of these 'soldiers' tried to extort her for 100 USD.

The truth is, the people in South-Central Somalia, have to deal with their criminal relatives,
and not get sensitive when this is brought up.
Liido sucks anyways it’s too crowded

Wait sis wdym by that :yacadiim:

Makes zero sense but ok :draketf: your posts give me brain rot
IMG_2098.jpeg

I hope this helps:birdman:

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Ever heard of "aano qabiil"? A loser geeljire of your clan kills someone and other losers of the other clan decides you who have nothing to do with that shit will get killed. One day while at home you get a bullet to the head.
What a barbaric practice… yet somalis call themselves Muslims. Idk if this would be considered β€œaano qabiill” but my great grandfather actually did this to a rival tribe. He killed those who did raid and killed family and clan members. may Allah have mercy on his soul

Wonyluvr

VIP

Wonyluvr

VIP
What a barbaric practice… yet somalis call themselves Muslims. Idk if this would be considered β€œaano qabiill” but my great grandfather actually did this to a rival tribe. He killed those who did raid and killed family and clan members. may Allah have mercy on his soul
My great grandfather got killed by a bunch of thieves he was young when it happened πŸ™πŸ½

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
I assume some of them are already dead prominent warlords aren’t even in prison so I don’t think it’ll happen any time soon unfortunately
This is a problem on all parts of somalia but its the most severe and dire in mogadishu. I have seen in puntland there were these criminals that were caught but then they were bailed out because they are β€œlama tabtaan” from a landheere tribe. Ffs

Trending