Losing hope in ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด Father and Toddler killed

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
Believing in Somalia is like beating a dead horseโ€ฆ it will forever be ruled by cawaans that keep their calools full. I give up on this damned country fr.

Laandheere and laangaab have to do with qabil just leave that there
What the hell I thought I was replying to @Wonky. @Wonyluvr you sneaky little nerd!:mindblown:miss wacbudan remember how I told you we wouldnโ€™t be chatting!?

Laandheer just mean โ€œbigโ€ โ€œvastโ€ โ€œinfluentialโ€ and laangaab just means the opposite. Itโ€™s not an insult. Insulting clans is bad, thatโ€™s whatโ€™s called โ€œqabyaaladโ€

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€. on hiatus
VIP
Believing in Somalia is like beating a dead horseโ€ฆ it will forever be ruled by cawaans that keep their calools full. I give up on this damned country fr.
Donโ€™t speak like that weโ€™ve only had two proper presidents since 1991 weโ€™ve been through a lot but things will improve

Mudug_gyal

VIP
We canโ€™t kick the afars out lol they are indigenous thatโ€™s just cruel, Djibouti is good still a shithole but not as much as other countries in the horn, we host a lot of Military bases due to having the best port in Africa (strategically wise).
Dont get offended please im just giving constructive criticism.You guys dont do anything for the genocide in sitti, these afars were killing your people and looting their land yet you guys did nothing to defend them? Who cares about whats cruel. Also you guys had peace but are still a shithole like wartorn ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด how did that happen.

Wonyluvr

VIP
What the hell I thought I was replying to @Wonky. @Wonyluvr you sneaky little nerd!:mindblown:miss wacbudan remember how I told you we wouldnโ€™t be chatting!?

Laandheer just mean โ€œbigโ€ โ€œvastโ€ โ€œinfluentialโ€ and laangaab just means the opposite. Itโ€™s not an insult. Insulting clans is bad, thatโ€™s whatโ€™s called โ€œqabyaaladโ€
Iโ€™m allowed to speak my opinion ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Donโ€™t speak like that weโ€™ve only had two proper presidents since 1991 weโ€™ve been through a lot but things will improve
20 years onwards and this country will still be a bloodsoaked land. Just with a little more buildings here and there and more turks while the shacab is being oppressed and killed.

Every soul unjustly killed is a big deal, somalia especially mogadishu is turning into a haunted place filled with karma of innocents this is not trivial at all. Everyday theres a bajaaj driver shot in the head at some checkpoint
Ever heard of "aano qabiil"? A loser geeljire of your clan kills someone and other losers of the other clan decides you who have nothing to do with that shit will get killed. One day while at home you get a bullet to the head.

Wonyluvr

VIP
20 years onwards and this country will still be a bloodsoaked land. Just with a little more buildings here and there and more turks while the shacab is being oppressed and killed.
I donโ€™t think so Somalia has already been at the bottom before itโ€™s only up from here

Mudug_gyal

VIP
There is no system and laws that protect people. It is simple. You will see old people marrying young people. You will see deranged people killing their families. You will see entire tribes fighting over a piece of barren land. I'm not surprised by that.
Situation is better in waqooyi because there is less anarchy due to xeer qabiil. Qabiils have their deegaans and can count eachother accountable besides it wouldnt make sense to attack or steal from your tolka because thats friendly fire hence puntland and somaliland, kahtumoland are more peaceful safer places to reside

Iโ€™m allowed to speak my opinion ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Thatโ€™s great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ can you just not do this one thing?. Can you not login on sspot open the search box and type [@magan Joseph] scroll down and press the โ€œreplyโ€ option and inputting your opinion there?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™please and thank you Itโ€™ll save the both of us time, instead scroll all the way down and input your opinion there๐Ÿค”?

Wonyluvr

VIP
Thatโ€™s great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ can you just not do this one thing?. Can you not login on sspot open the search box and type [@magan Joseph] scroll down and press the โ€œreplyโ€ option and inputting your opinion there?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™instead scroll all the way down and input your opinion there๐Ÿค”?
Makes zero sense but ok :draketf: your posts give me brain rot

Situation is better in waqooyi because there is less anarchy due to xeer qabiil. Qabiils have their deegaans and can count eachother accountable besides it wouldnt make sense to attack or steal from your tolka because thats friendly fire hence puntland and somaliland, kahtumoland are more peaceful safer places to reside
Well, yes, the situation is better in the north in general, but we can do better. I will not lie to you. Sometimes separatism overwhelms my thoughts because I have lost hope in Somalia.

These 'soldiers' are probably the children of the 1990s warlords, you can't expect normal behaviour from them. Just a few days ago, I saw a White lady tourist going to Liido (on tiktok), and one of these 'soldiers' tried to extort her for 100 USD.

The truth is, the people in South-Central Somalia, have to deal with their criminal relatives, and not get sensitive when this is brought up.

Wonky

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
Dont get offended please im just giving constructive criticism.You guys dont do anything for the genocide in sitti, these afars were killing your people and looting their land yet you guys did nothing to defend them? Who cares about whats cruel. Also you guys had peace but are still a shithole like wartorn ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด how did that happen.
Iโ€™m not offended Djibouti is a shithole just less of shithole than somalia, when I said โ€œthatโ€™s cruelโ€ i was only referring to the innocent afars who simply want to live their lives in peace, the savage ones killing Somalis in sitti could burn the seventh level of hell for all I care ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ and I told you before Iโ€™m not that invested in politics so I canโ€™t answer some of your questions.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
These 'soldiers' are probably the children of the 1990s warlords, you can't expect normal behaviour from them. Just a few days ago, I saw a White lady tourist going to Liido (on tiktok), and one of these 'soldiers' tried to extort her for 100 USD.

The truth is, the people in South-Central Somalia, have to deal with their criminal relatives, and not get sensitive when this is brought up.
Imagine, trauma and shocks to the masqax creates sociopaths and psychopaths. I will not blame that kid if he becomes a villian. He just wanted a nanac from the duukanโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ž