Losing hope in 🇸🇴 Father and Toddler killed

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
AUN but this isn't something big in Somalia.
Every soul unjustly killed is a big deal, somalia especially mogadishu is turning into a haunted place filled with karma of innocents this is not trivial at all. Everyday theres a bajaaj driver shot in the head at some checkpoint

Talking about injustice, this case convinced me to believe in heaven and hell even more. In America in the 90s when police brutality was normal, they killed this madow kid who was underage, after he was arrested by a cop for hanging out with his underage gabdho-cadaan friends from school, they placed him in an old electric chair after sentencing the kid to death, what’s worse is the electric chair wasn’t working well and it caused the kid to suffer until a police officer shot him in the head to end his suffering. The kid was later found not guilty of anything. I heard about this case years ago, it still surprises me to this day, I still can’t believe they sentenced a kid to death.

May Allah grant them Jannah. Somalia needs dictatorship to get all the tribes in the south together and agree with one thing and that's corruption.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Talking about injustice, this case convinced me to believe in heaven and hell even more. In America in the 90s when police brutality was normal, they killed this madow kid who was underage, after he was arrested by a cop for hanging out with his underage gabdho-cadaan friends from school, they placed him in an old electric chair after sentencing the kid to death, what’s worse is the electric chair wasn’t working well and it caused the kid to suffer until a police officer shot him in the head to end his suffering. The kid was later found not guilty of anything. I heard about this case years ago, it still surprises me to this day, I still can’t believe they sentenced a kid to death.
I think you are talking about the case of Emmet Till, he was a 14 year old boy and he was not involved at all. A white woman slandered him and she was alive and well last time I checked she was 90 something with grandkids too. Hope she goes to hell that biatch

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
Every single I check to see what’s happening in Somalia there’s always something new
That country is fucked
1714585889558.png

I think you are talking about the case of Emmet Till, he was a 14 year old boy and he was not involved at all. A white woman slandered him and she was alive and well last time I checked she was 90 something with grandkids too. Hope she goes to hell that biatch
That’s insane, humans murder each other all the time, the laandheere murders the laangaab, it’s human nature unfortunately.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
That’s insane, humans murder each other all the time, the laandheere murders the laangaab, it’s human nature unfortunately.
Weird thing to say why are you talking about laandheere and laangab under a post about a father and his child getting murdered

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
Hows the situation in djibouti? Why all those military bases? Why dont you guys kick the afars out?
We can’t kick the afars out lol they are indigenous that’s just cruel, Djibouti is good still a shithole but not as much as other countries in the horn, we host a lot of Military bases due to having the best port in Africa (strategically wise).

Trending

Latest posts