LORD HAVE MERCY! I’m packing up and catching the next flight to Hargeisa to somehow capture this DROP DEAD GORGEOUS xaliimo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

Her facial scripture is very appealing but she is a little off beat moving her body way too much for no reason. She should just hold the mic and vibe thru the melody, nevertheless I see a very appealing woman.

GuanYu

Custom title
Don't get arrested bro! your people were throwing stones at a minister when he was visiting a funeral

Somalis have the potential to have a similar entertainment culture to Koreans imo
Koreans twerk for other attention and validation, Somalis have high self esteem naturally and don't care about other people we make music movies, food everything for me, myself and ourselves
We have zero yearning for others to know our entertainment tbh

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You have had the same threads since 2012. There's no diversification of your content. Get a life and oo guurso. You're like 45. Attend to the children you abandoned. This guy has a 15 year old daughter, as hard it is to believe. He drove away after seeing her in a park while he was jogging. Terrible man. The same age as some on here. Totally unacceptable, you deadbeat.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You have had the same threads since 2012. There's no diversification of your content. Get a life and oo guurso. You're like 45. Attend to the children you abandoned. This guy has a 15 year old daughter, as hard it is to believe. He drove away after seeing her in a park while he was jogging. Terrible man. The same age as some on here. Totally unacceptable, you deadbeat.

I have children from different sources. That’s true. However I do take care of those I can prove their relations to me. That child you’re speaking of, her mother refused to take a DNA although the child has a striking features of to them extend that neighbors have approached me.

Besides, I can have an attraction to a female a decade later.

GuanYu

Custom title
I have children from different sources. That’s true. However I do take care of those I can prove their relations to me. That child you’re speaking of, her mother refused to take a DNA although the child has a striking features of to them extend that neighbors have approached me.

Besides, I can have an attraction to a female a decade later.
Nigga you must be attracted to dust, if you can be attracted to a female a Decade AFTER :pachah1:

Trending