Looooooool Teknikko with his taxi driving dad celebrate Doug Ford’s victory. It is suspected they are paid actors

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2D3B6388-1850-4639-9F5B-29491A7C411B.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So focking amazing.

Doug Ford is leftist scum but I am in tears that the Liberal brand has been totally defecated on by voters once again like in 2018. It looks like there is no change in their seat count. They will not have official party status. They don't even get staff funding. How the mighty have fallen. They deserve 1 trillion fold worse for destroying Ontario. The people will never forget Wynne's tyranny.

I think the Liberals will be extinct as a party soon. Their federal siblings are next. Totally extinct and for the history books. We are all fed up of their bullshit and corruption and corporation-style progressivism garbage.

Del Duca was actually campaigning for more covid restrictions while the communist Horvath was saying she was going to decriminalize hard drugs. Then you have the third leftist, Fatass Ford, who only wins because of his brother, going to union halls and promising more billions to spend on useless things. He was the least craziest leftist. I forgot the Green Party and they are even more crazy than the NDP.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So focking amazing.

Doug Ford is leftist scum but I am in tears that the Liberal brand has been totally defecated on by voters once again like in 2018. It looks like there is no change in their seat count. They will not have official party status. They don't even get staff funding. How the mighty have fallen. They deserve 1 trillion fold worse for destroying Ontario. The people will never forget Wynne's tyranny.

I think the Liberals will be extinct as a party soon. Their federal siblings are next. Totally extinct and for the history books. We are all fed up of their bullshit and corruption and corporation-style progressivism garbage.

Del Duca was actually campaigning for more covid restrictions while the communist Horvath was saying she was going to decriminalize hard drugs. Then you have the third leftist, Fatass Ford, who only wins because of his brother, going to union halls and promising more billions to spend on useless things. He was the least craziest leftist. I forgot the Green Party and they are even more crazy than the NDP.
What a victory, a great victory Doug might not be the best Conservatitive and he did waiver during COVID lockdown but he is still the best option. Thank God he won and defeated the loonies, they wanted to re instate masks and restrictions

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
So focking amazing.

Del Duca lost his own seat, thankfully we dont have see his mug on ever again. This was indeed the best case scenario

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
So focking amazing.

So salty 😭😭

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Jagmeet Singh's brother was also karbashed by the Tories. This is Ahmed Hussen's riding. He should be careful in 2025. I can't believe it went PC but the Ford name is strong. People are fed up with his drama teacher blackface boss. There is still mandatory masks and vaccines to fly or take the train. They refused to lift it a few days ago.

Yesterday was a day of mixed emotions. Ford will suggest the decriminalization of hard drugs in 4 years. Just watch. The people are not being served well.

TekNiKo

VIP
Jagmeet Singh's brother was also karbashed by the Tories. This is Ahmed Hussen's riding. He should be careful in 2025. I can't believe it went PC but the Ford name is strong. People are fed up with his drama teacher blackface boss. There is still mandatory masks and vaccines to fly or take the train. They refused to lift it a few days ago.

Yesterday was a day of mixed emotions. Ford will suggest the decriminalization of hard drugs in 4 years. Just watch. The people are not being served well.
Ford is the least of all evil, they are all bad. What do you think of pierre running for Conservative leadership?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Ford is the least of all evil, they are all bad. What do you think of pierre running for Conservative leadership?

Ford has 80% of their evil.

Poilievre is the next PM. He's a con in name only. There's no real political opposition in this country. They all agree with each other 90% of the time.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ford has 80% of their evil.

Poilievre is the next PM. He's a con in name only. There's no real political opposition in this country. They all agree with each other 90% of the time.
He said hes gonna ban WEF from Canada he seems legit

Trending

Latest posts