Loooool

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am keep getting notifications of a thread I made two years ago, glad it’s locked lol new haters came out of the woodwork

Aussyhustler you have been missed :yloezpe:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Write threads that you know damn well will get the majority angry and then cry victim when you get mass qashined y'all :mjlol:

If it makes you feel better I never gave you a qashin. Can't be wasting my qashins on try hard trolls only the cream of the crop can hold these :umad:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Write threads that you know damn well will get the majority angry and then cry victim when you get mass qashined y'all :mjlol:

If it makes you feel better I never gave you a qashin. Can't be wasting my qashins on try hard trolls only the cream of the crop can hold these :umad:

Lol who are you ? You can’t hate on somebody when you are nobody:sass2:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lol who are you ? You can’t hate on somebody when you are nobody:sass2:
I'm a nobody LOL :mjlol:
Screenshot_20200713-121536.png

I'm considered a notable member where yo name at :sass2:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lmao you are lowlife, this proves that you spend some much time on sspot for someone who been here less than a year.
Let me know when you make a quality thread.
It went from "you're a nobody" to "you spend too much time here" you love to see it :lawd:

Most of my posts where during quarantine I got nothing better to do with everything closed now hop out my mentions you are irrelevant :heh: :manny:

I am keep getting notifications of a thread I made two years ago, glad it’s locked lol new haters came out of the woodwork

Aussyhustler you have been missed :yloezpe:
WELL WELL ISNT IT THE BUG EYED SIXIR LOVING ETHIOPIAN WHO REALLY IS JUST A ASHY HALIMO PRETENDING TO BE ETHIOPIAN

YOU BEEN MISSED MY DEAR

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It went from "you're a nobody" to "you spend too much time here" you love to see it :lawd:

Most of my posts where during quarantine I got nothing better to do with everything closed now hop out my mentions you are irrelevant :heh: :manny:
Lmao you are a low quality troll.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
WELL WELL ISNT IT THE BUG EYED SIXIR LOVING ETHIOPIAN WHO REALLY IS JUST A ASHY HALIMO PRETENDING TO BE ETHIOPIAN

YOU BEEN MISSED MY DEAR

Stop screaming in caps,Blade1 nappy headed shemale . It’s been two year b, still on your mind. Let go !

Trending

Latest posts