lool

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Whenever I ask someone what they consider a warm day the reply I always get is 20, 22 18 15, 23 etc. It will always be between 15 to 24
:russ:
Those are winter temperatures in Dubai :dead: For me its kinda weird seeing people walk around with only a t-shirt in 15 degrees

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
The 50 degree weather in dubai is a myth. Temperatures hardly ever reach above 49 degrees (temperatures hover around 42-48 degrees day time during the summer)

Dubai being 50 degrees is like london being -10

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The 50 degree weather in dubai is a myth. Temperatures hardly ever reach above 49 degrees (temperatures hover around 42-48 degrees day time during the summer)

Dubai being 50 degrees is like london being -10
I meant Djibouti:ftw9nwa:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A temperature is a temperature but the effect of that temperature is not always the same. Some things that add to our perception include sun intensity, wind, humidity, and simply what we are used to. The Humidex or some other forms of heat indexes are attempts to measure how the temperature feels as compared to what it actually is, and its effects on animals and plants, very similarly to wind chill charts in the winter. In Minnesota, you should relate to not all temperatures of -10 being created equal, that how hard the wind is blowing matters too. The temperature is the same, but the cooling effect when the wind is blowing harder is much greater so it feels colder and the damaging effects of the cold can occur much more quickly. The same is true on the other side, with higher heat indexes at the same air temperature, animals and plants can suffer heat damage more quickly.

Whenever I ask someone what they consider a warm day the reply I always get is 20, 22 18 15, 23 etc. It will always be between 15 to 24
:russ:
Those are winter temperatures in Dubai :dead: For me its kinda weird seeing people walk around with only a t-shirt in 15 degrees

15 Degrees is cold for me

Trending