Looks like we got ourselves another one

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
6 days ago:
just got one of my last thread gashined anyhow I've been wanting to leave the site for a while i made some good friends here some who i would love to continue to have contact with but I've been here for a while there have been some good stuff i learnt history ancestry culture among other things I logged on to somalispot to get closer to my Somali roots and its fair to say i have

but there are some stuff I did not like am in my early 20s and I grew up around Somalis in London and I never encountered tribalism in fact the only tribe I knew was the tiny tiny tiny sub-clan I never knew about clan slurs and its fair to say I learnt it all here somethings I would wish to unlearn however i still had a great time and met some wonderful users on here there are so many and i won't be able to remember them all so anyhow i would love to thank them all for making sspot a wonderful experience

special thanks to
@Geeljire Sandheer
@Apollo
@Samaalic Era
@Finesse
@kickz
@Ayubi
@pablo
@Crow
@iftinoflife
@TekNiKo
@Nilotufian
@sigmund
@Factz
@Bohol
@land owner
@World

:salute:well its been fun macasalama i will come on to see the regular posts but thats pretty much it for me

Today:
Pslzkxjd.jpg
Djdidjdjs.jpg

tenor.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When I make my fake goodbye thread for clout and daps u better not expose me when I come back 2 hours later :damedamn:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
concider this my final post laakin bro i said i will pop in to read the daily posts and news on here besides sspot is the only place i can catch up on the daily news as for when am returning i will back when am finished with my projects at work and my qualifications @Crow

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
concider this my final post laakin bro i said i will pop in to read the daily posts and news on here besides sspot is the only place i can catch up on the daily news as for when am returning i will back when am finished with my projects at work and my qualifications @Crow
Still active I see.
:sass2:

Trending